I was thrilled when I received my rug(s). I previously purchased two runners and now I am ordering the 9x12. But you have to know that the rugs on this site labeled indoor/outdoor are basically mats. They are thin like a sea grass or sisal rug. If you've purchased sea grass or sisal in the past or if you like the look but want more options, this category of rugs are a perfect alternative. They provide bold prints that can anchor a space nicely for a fraction of the price of a wool area rug, however I totally understand someone purchasing a rug like this for the first time and expecting a typical thicker pile area rug would be very disappointed. In my home, I have used the rugs both on hardwoods and on carpet and they need a rug mat or floor tape or prevent slippage, but my dogs and children have done a lot to them and they can withstand anything. They simply don't stain and they can be dragged outside and sprayed down with a hose (which I've never had to do).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in person is a charcoal gray with a deep bone/light beige trim
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great especially for households with pets or kids, but this is not your average plush area rug
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I bought this rug to use in our living room. I'm returning it because it is an outdoor rug only, despite the indoor/outdoor description. This rug has a very thin and coarse texture which isn't comfortable underfoot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The gray is the same, but the bone color is actually tan in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is that of an outdoor rug only. There is no way this thin and coarse rug could be comfortable indoors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No