For the price, these lights were fine. Only one out of the 12 didn't work. The lights are not as bright as I was hoping, but they produce a cute low lighting glow. They are a bit fragile because of the thinness of the plastic, but so far they have stood up to the ocean breeze. Since they are so lightweight they probably wont damage anything if a gust of wind sends them flying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight and fragile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Give them a few days. These came with limited instructions to turn them "off" for the first day while they charge. When I did this only one worked for 5 min and I thought I needed to return them. But the next day, I put the other 6 out - leaving them "on" and all 12 worked. They provide enough light to mark the border of my garden path...but not nearly enough to read by, or even clearly see who you are talking to. Also you may want to dig a hole instead of pushing/hammering them into the dirt. (I had one break this way.)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They look good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The plastic is ok...but it is plastic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have had these Solar Lights for quite awhile, and I would reccommend them. I haven't had any problems with them, and they are bright just to be pathway lights. I love them in my flowerbeds. Great price too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We are satisfied with purchase for time being. I don't know how they will endure since we just purchased them. They give off a nice soft glow. I have seen similar lights at discount stores recently, and they are quite a bit cheaper, which I find a little maddening!
Even though they are plastic, I think they are nice lights for the price and they give off quite a bit of light as I have them placed no more than 3 feet apart in the flower garden. Out of the 2 dozen received only one has not been working properly so not a bad deal overall.