I had no problems with my set. Lids fit perfectly. Here's a hint ...when you receive yours, attach the lids (all 4 tabs) and store. This allows the silicone seals to seat and the walls of the containers to retain proper shape. They get easier to use in time. In my opinion, this is the best way to store food. However, I would not use them in the microwave. Polypropylene does not do well in microwaves.
I was very excited to get these containers with the snap on lids, but ultimately I was disappointed because the lids did not close easily. I could not align the lid with the container and lock down the flaps. I returned them because I did not want to struggle to close the containers each time and spill food all over the place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I do not recommend this product. First time I used these, one of the tabs cracked as I was closing it. Plastic is brittle and tabs are difficult to close. They do not leak, even with the broken tab.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? website color matched product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. gAverage to poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
took it to charity store . wouldn't want this junk in my kitchen. Very disappointed in Overstock carrying imported trash. Your buyers should be fired who ordered this. Will think twice before ordered from Overstock again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good Not a relevant question
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor thin and cheap. Not the same quality of Lock and Lock. a real "knock-off"
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? too vague
These are the WORST containers ever none of the lids fit and the plastic is terrible DO NOT BUY
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? who cares
- How is the quality of the product? awful
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
These are terrible!! One lid latch broke the first time I tried to close it. None of them latch on all 4 sides and several more latches have broken off since then. They are total rubbish and I will be tossing them. Unfortunate, but true. Do not waste your money!
Went to put the lid on one of the bowls I had filled with left overs and it took me 5 minutes to get that lid to lock and I still didn't get it to go on correctly wanted to throw the whole set away because I thought it might have been just that one nope they all were like that the lids are a nightmare to try to lock them on