I'm very happy with this rug. It is excellent quality for the price, and it's real wool - not polypropalene like many other braided rugs. It's very comfortable on bare feet. The colors are muted and would blend well with many other colors. I bought 3 different sizes to cover the hardwood floor in my son's room. I expect them to be used for a very long time.
I was really surprised when this rug arrived. It's colors are true to the picture, and while I have only had it a short time, it does seem like it will last. This rug makes my kitchen! I'm hoping it spot cleans well, as sooner or later it's bound to get a spill. Also feels good under bare feet.
The colors are very muted, and it took weeks for the rug to lie flat. Time will tell how it holds up. I must admit, it is softer than the usual cotton rugs, but not as sturdy/stiff. You DEFINITELY need a rug pad under it or it will slide with every step you take.
I actually really liked the look and quality of the rug, but unfortunately I didn't receive the size that I had ordered and had to return it. The rug by that time was sold out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Although the wrong size was sent and the rug and was somewhat lighter in color, it otherwise looked very similar to the one pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little light in thickness, but very attractive nonetheless
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
I had looked around for braided rugs and this was just what I was looking for at a better price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a little lighter thatn pictured but I actually liked it better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality Should stand up well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I got this for my 6 year old son's red/white/blue bedroom. However, the rug arrived blue.beige and brown.(Therefore 4 stars) It still worked for me because our hardwood floors & the furniture is brown. It is a great value and looks wonderful in our colonial home. Yes, a little thinner then others that I looked at but I used a rug pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was blue, beige and brown not red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? wrong color
Bought this rug for our vintage country cottage, to put in the den. Had compared many braided rugs (both wool and synthetic). Had considered purchasing from a name brand company, but couldn't imagine spending **** for a rug that is going to be in a high traffic area. This rug is very attractive, appears to be well made and sturdy. The only downfall is it is pretty scratchy wool. Still, it's soft enough for my 7 month old to scoot around on, so, good enough! Lies flat, no issues with curling up at the edges. Would definitely recommend this braided rug for the price! Great deal!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little bit darker, less vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I was looking for an Americana style rug with a country charm. I was willing to pay up to $500 if I could just find what I wanted! This rug was perfect. The colors were were more rustic than pictured and the size appears larger than described. I was thrilled when it arrived which only took 3 days! I would recommend to anyone who has an Americana decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was nicer than expected for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Rug appeared larger than described which was great
A beautiful rug at an unbelievable price! I've been looking at/researching rugs for a long time, and this price can't be beat for pretty much any rug of this size, but especially a 100% wool one. Colors really are lovely -- description says there is black in the rug, but it's really dark blue, other colors as described, prettier even than the picture. Buy one now, before they sell out!
I am very happy with this rug. The colors are beautiful and blend well together. The wool is very soft under bare feet. My only critique is that it does roll up on the ends (which should fix itself over time, I hope) and it bunches a bit in the middle but we put a slip guard under it and that seemed to have helped a lot. I highly recommend this rug for the money.