Love this mattress. This is the second one I have purchased because the first one made me want another for other bedroom. Having an all in one is much more convenient than having two separate pieces. I've had the first over a year and it has held up well. Everyone who has seen and/or tried mine has purchased one for themselves. That's a great recommendation for the product.
Hesitated purchasing something especially sight unseen. Read all the reviews, spent a week reading and learning about different mattress types. I chose this one because I have had two back surgeries, Fibromyalgia, and arthritis. The purchase was made to have a bed at my daughters house when we visit. The bed had been set up for four days prior to my arrival. There was no smell, the mattress unfolded and settled perfectly, also fit into the frame beautifully. It is a very firm mattress, was a little worried about that. From the very first night, no tossing, turning, tearing the bedding apart to get comfortable. I had the pleasure of the BEST sleep I have had in the last four years. I also own a sleep number bed at home, seriously considering replacing it with one of these. I can not express enough what this mattress did for my overall well-being. While visiting I was taking care of my three grandchildren, I slept for eight hours easily, was well rested and pain level (especially my hips) was the lowest it has been in awhile. So for us, it was the best purchase ever.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I'm very pleased with this mattress. I didn't want to go and spend $2,000 on a mattress and box spring so I opted for this mattress because it has a separate zipper top which made the bottom half act as a box spring. It's firm yet soft and I have been sleeping great! Memory foam is very expensive and this is a great option if you are on a budget...or even if you're not!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really great quality mattress at a great price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is my first "memory foam" mattress and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I've have it for a couple of months now. It arrived rather quickly, boxed up twice (as in a box within a box). It unfolds/expands quickly. The smell takes more than a few days to dissipate. In fact, some of that smell still lingers on the bed to this date. My biggest issue is that the bed 'expands' to more than the approximate sizes given in the description - SO what that means is that the mattress did not fit INSIDE the bed frame I bought (also from Overstock). HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING. The bed is still pretty firm - and minimizes any movement from either side of the bed, which is good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mattress measurements are not correct.
Love not feeling any springs or pressure points, was a great deal for the price! Opened fulling in 2 days, no more pain in the morning when i get up or stiffness !!!! Will never buy a spring matress again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? about 95 %
It should be noted that this bed, for me, is awesome. But I did have to check a few other sites to make sure this was a FIRM mattress. And when i say firm, i mean, it's like sinking 2-3 inches into a hardwood floor. It's BRILLIANT, but not for everyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far i've noticed no defects in the product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The information provided was accurate but incomplete.
This mattress is firm but also conforms to your spine reducing turning at night. I like to sleep on my side, and this was the perfect mattress for me, because I haven't had shoulder, neck or back pain like I did with my old mattress. My husband also reported to be sleeping better at night and is turning less. If you are a couple, then this mattress will not bounce your partner around when you turn or get in and out of bed.