Received this mattress after returning 3 mattresses from Mattress One warehouse, all pillow tops, but none were as comfortable as this Foam mattress. It arrived in about 4 days and be warned if you cannot lift 140 lbs by yourself get some help with the box. I unfolded the mattress and let it lay on the floor for 24 hours and it not only filled out pretty well it also aired itself out so there was hardly any odor that some people report. It's an excellent deal especially for the price. My girlfriend and I like it a lot and there is no residual bounce when one of us gets up for some reason. I sleep very well on it. I'm a disabled Vet and I've had several operations on my back, legs and most recently right arm (typing with one hand currently). It's a firm bed but does form to your body and springs back when you are not on it. I don't know why other mattresses are so expensive but get this one and you won't be sorry.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, secure stitching
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
We were tired of using a bed with inner springs and were looking for something more comfortable for both of us. I'm almost 8 months pregnant and my husband was tired of being woken up every time I got up or turned over. Problem solved! We're both sleeping better and waking up feeling more refreshed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great mattress!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
Ok, this is the FOURTH mattress like this I've bought. I bought a queen for our RV and was so stunned at the quality and comfort I've bought three more: a king for our master bedroom, a full for our daughter's room and a full for our guest house. I would have also bought a twin for my son, but it would have been too tall for his bunk beds. We've owned the best mattresses money can buy and these beat them all by far. This mattress is super thick and super sturdy. It's a hard mattress - not cushy - which we like because that's better for our backs. However, with the memory foam you sink in anyway. Now, we've had super-cushy memory foam before and you can feel every move your partner makes and it sags and warps. NONE of these mattresses we've owned have had the first issue with sinking or warping. We use all of ours on platform beds. My husband (who is 6'6" and 350 pounds) gets in and out of bed and I never have a clue because the bed doesn't budge at all. I used to wake up every time he got in or out of bed, but now I sleep peacefully all night. My husband has sleep apnea and we added a foam wedge to his side of the bed and he's not snored or stopped breathing since. It's been a medical miracle for him. Sometimes I sleep with my son or daughter in their rooms when they have nightmares and since my daughter has the full size in this mattress I sleep like a baby in there also. She loves it and for the first time since she was born four years ago she rarely wakes up at all. I think this mattress has sound-dampening qualities because she doesn't hear a thing from our living room any more. All in all - I would buy fifteen more and store them for years to come just to ensure we always had one. I've never, ever been so satisfied with a mattress and my family feels the same way. I highly, highly, highly recommend either the full, queen or king size (I'm sure I'd recommend the twin if we had one of those as well).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Best we've ever had - and we've owned expensive mattresses
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Doesn't even begin to describe the quality!
This item is not as described, guess that why its non-returnable after open. The customer is not able to gage the firmness until opened and tested. Even the description indicates how the firmness may vary. This was the worst purchase I've ever made, what a lot of money wasted.
We first bought this whole bed from O.S., the zip on top 12 memory foam and we paid almost $500 for it. We were excited when it came. We were let down to see it was missing the inside of the zip on topper and it rendered the mattress useless. The part we got was just a regular slab of hard foam that was covered nicely with an empty zipped on top. We let the company know and they got back to us and said they could either send me the missing part if they had it or give me a refund and I would need to ship the bed back to them Which is IMPOSSIBLE to get back in the box or they could send me another bed. After more than a week and daily updates from the person handling my problem. They said they no longer had the missing part and they were going to send a whole new bed to me and they wanted me to open the bed and take what I was missing and send them back the 8 bottom. Before I could respond to the email they had already shipped the bed. Which, I wanted to know why they didn't just ship me the part off the bed that I needed. If they could ship me the bed they obviously had the part. Instead they emailed me a label to print, so I could ship back something that once opened, unless you have a way to vacuum seal it the part its never getting in a box. So I have a king sized 8 rock hard covered piece of foam setting in my house and no way to ship it back. The new bed too was not right. The zip on top part only expanded 1and 1/2 not 4 and when put on the rock hard foam base, it was like sleeping on a board, so I figured that I was just going to have to order a soft topper and put out more of my money if I ever wanted to sleep again. So that is what we did. .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. HORRIBLE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? HORRIBLE
The mattress came on time, just a few days. Very large box about 150lbs. it will take two people to get it in the house. The setup instruction were a bit vague though. There will be a plastic bag with the nylon tube sheathed mattress. Open one at at time, very carefully so as not to cut the mattress. My problem was trying on the king to determine the 78 X80 sides of a compressed mattress. I tried to measure but still had to swap it around. I did let it set 30 hours to expand before sleeping on new bed. A bit of smell went quickly with fan on. Now for the best part. My wife slept on the bed said she wasn't used to it yet. Folks she slept 12 hours straight. I myself have a old bad back that flairs up, but not since getting the memory foam mattress. I read the reviews and am very happy with the whole thing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mattress was as advertised. Well made. I inspected the seams for stiches, the pillow top zipper, and over all quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very close as advertised.
For the money you can't beat this bed, if your looking for a memory foam mattress this is a very good choice. I had read a lot of reviews about memory foam beds and heard the smell was an issue for some, we noticed almost no smell when removed from packaging, the option of flipping the top of this bed was what sold it to us, we looked at the major retailers and just couldn't bring ourselves to spending $2000 or more on a bed. It does sleep a little warmer than a standard mattress, but it is supportive and not rock hard at the same time. Choices are what this bed is about, with a firm and soft side, we are overall extremely pleased with our purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
good mattress for the $$ very firm let sit on floor for 2+ days to air out and completely expand. my hubby still complains his back hurts but he has slept thru the night every nite since put into service. something he didn't always do on our old soft mattress!!! so far so good
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good so far, does smell needs airing out for 2+ days and needs to sit on floor for 2+ days w/o use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description is accurate
Weve had a water bed for the past 30 years. Lately it started to become uncomfortable and bother my back. We went to numerous stores to lay on Tempur pedic mattresses and other brands. We could not justify spending $3000 on a mattress that we might not like. It seemed like people either loved or hated these memory foam products. We were a bit apprehensive about purchasing online but the reviews of foam product were mostly positive. At a third of the price i figured we couldn't go wrong. We did look at other companies but there were some concerns about the foam being used and where the products were being made. Finally, we decided to buy it even because our bedroom is on the second floor and it would be impossible to bring up a regular king size bed. The bed comes in a VERY small box that required two people to lift but it could easily be pushed. We opened it up on the foundation as diagrammed in the instructions. It was quite cold but it still flattened out within about 2 hours. I have a sensitive nose and my wife even more so and we noticed essentially NO smell which we were prepared for based on other reviews. We waited 2 days to sleep on it. Here is where we found the difference between our water bed and the Pillow Top 12-inch King size foam mattress. I found the mattress to be quite hard and honestly rather uncomfortable for the first week. The "sink" in feeling of the water beds just wasnt there. My wife was starting to get frustrated and started to complain. She wanted another water bed. But day after day the foam mattress it got much more comfortable or we got used to it. We think we are going to keep it; beside my wife has stopped complaining!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I really thought that the mattress had been made in USA and not in China. I don't trust their product!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It did not expand to 12 inches, bur more like 10 1/2
The bed has developed a dip on both sides and a lump between the two dips. I don't know if this is typical, but it is the reason we got a new bed and now we still have the same problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bed is firm, but it has developed a dip on the two sides and a lump in the middle
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate