Ok, I'm a mattress connoisseur and incredibly picky. First we bought the queen size in this mattress for our RV as a "cheap substitute for a real mattress". Imagine how shocked we were when we started sleeping IN OUR RV just because it was more comfortable than our home bed (which we spent THOUSANDS on). So, when we moved to a new house, I purchased a full-sized for my daughter's room, a king-sized for our room and since there wasn't a twin in this mattress I bought another brand for my son's room. His "memory foam" mattress is lumpy, springy and not comfortable at all. Fortunately he is 5 so we can replace it in a few years. This mattress is firm, but your body melts into it. LOVE the non-slip surface - we use a platform bed in our RV and our bedroom and the mattress just sticks to the platform. The 2" topper keeps it cool and we sleep like dead people. I wake up every morning actually feeling rested for the first time in years - after years of sleeping on mattresses we paid thousands of dollars for. For a mere $500 we have the perfect king-sized memory foam mattress on our bed. Expect firm support but the topper makes you sink in and feel cradled. I could NOT recommend this mattress more. I am unbelievably pleased. I wish I could get a twin for my son!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. TOP, TOP, TOP Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? unstated the quality of this mattress!
I bought this mattress for my new apartment. I liked this one opposed to other memory foam mattresses because of the reversible top layer-- plush on one side and firm on the other. However the plush side is still VERY firm... had to buy an additional foam topper and now it's a lot more comfortable. I think those who like having a firm mattress would enjoy it more but I am used to very plush mattresses either with pillowtops or memory foam toppers. Delivery was very convenient and the mattress puffed up after 24 hours. The reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because the mattress did come with an odor that made me feel kind of sick to my stomach for a few days. I ended up putting fabric softener sheets on top of the mattress under the mattress cover hoping that they would absorb the smell and help it go away, which I think worked for the most part. Two weeks later the mattress doesn't stink and I'm very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? a little decieving... VERY firm even on plush side
The mattress is a very nice quality product. Upon removing from the package it expanded quickly. After an 8 hour shift I was able to return home and make the bed as the smell had dissapated. I have slept on it for two nights and it is quite comfortable. I would highly recommend this product. It is a full 12 inches in height. I bought it for my grandaughters room where it will get intermittent use. I don't want to go back to my bed. I tried it with the 4" topper I have (memory foam) as the mattress is a bit firm. I am a queen sized woman with a bad back and I have had two wonderful nights sleep on this bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I was impressed with how this item shipped, All in boxes, I didnt expect a mattress to be in a roll, but it worked out great. I will say that the instructions that came with this were a little unclear, but the frame was easy enough to figure out and took about an hour and a half to assemble. Be sure to let your mattress air out the full 24 hrs and it will be great. Note if you like a firm mattress the firm is just that, Very firm..even with the pillow top. Great value for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly what is depicted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems to be good, Solid materials and just what is advertised.
I have to say, I was not there when the product arrived, as it was a gift to my Mother for her 80th birthday. I live in Florida and she is in North Carolina. She had my father and older brother bring the mattress in and set it up for her. She said it wasn't too hard for them, and it expanded in a very short while to the original size. Every night since she says she has slept wonderfully, with no tossing and turning like before. This made me very happy to hear, as she suffers from Fibromyalgia, and anything we can do to help her be comfortable is priceless. She has already recommended this mattress to many of her friends. I really great product for the price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Samce
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I received my mattress in a large box which my husband and I took to the bed where we would be leaving it, opened the box and lay the mattress out on the bed. There was no odor at all, I was expecting a it to smell bad for a few days. The mattress took two days to come to full size. I love this mattress! It sleeps great, the pillow top makes it very soft. I would recommend this mattress and ordering from this site to anyone. this was the easiest large item purchase I have ever made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was a bit skeptical about purchasing a mattress online, but the price convinced me to give it a try. I purchased two of these - one for each of my tween sons. I remained skeptical when I saw the boxes they were delivered in BUT when we unpacked everything, I was absolutely amazed at the quality of these mattresses! The workmanship is top-notch, the overall quality was BETTER than what I looked at in the department stores (which were three times the price). The kids LOVE them and say it is the most comfortable mattress they've ever slept on. A few details that might help: I use these on platform-type beds with slats and the mattresses stay snug and do not slide around. We have the full-size version of this product and they are true to size - 12" deep. The was NO SMELL when we opened them, and we waited 24 hours as instructed before the kids slept on them. We have had them for about a month, and they are still perfect. I would recommend this product without hesitation!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate.
Very comfortable once you sink into it. The mattress is a bit stiff at first but quickly softens. The worst part was sleeping on an air mattress next to it while it "puffed" up for 2 days. But once I was finally able to lay on it, it has been wonderful and I've slept great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was exactly as stated on the web
This mattress arrived in a carton, rolled up like a sausage. I am a 62 year old woman with a severe back injury and in need of two knee replacements. I managed unwrapping this alone (with some effort due to lack of upper body strength, but I got it anyway). Inside the outer shipping carton, which was battered up from the holiday season, is the manufacturer's carton. A good box cutter helped me to zip down the sides and open them right up. (Careful. Don't cut the mattress!) With scissors, I cut off the outer protective plastic and out rolled the mattress. By placing the box at the foot of the frame, the mattress rolled right onto the frame, but the pillow top was on th underside, so it took some effort (memory foam is very, very heavy) for me to flip it over alone, but I eventually met with success. If the mattress was anything larger than a full size, I would've not been able to manage due to the weight. As instructed, I let the mattress naturally inflate and poof out for two days, then made up the bed. I did not experience an odor as other reviews report. The mattress is comfortable and will do the trick for my guest room for many years. I slept on it as I awaited the queen sized one I bought for my master bedroom to poof up and this one was just terrific. I recommend this product and company highly. I had a great experience with the entire purchase. And, the price is super. I had been pricing them at local stores and on line and this site offers the best price and service. Plus, you can't beat the free shipping!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this mattress is excellent. I
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description is adequate.
I bought this mattress for a friend. She said it only took a few hours to decompress from its packaging. She likes it much and would highly recommend this product, great price and value for a memory foam mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This bed is very comfortable. It comes with a removable pad enclosed in a zipper pouch on the top of the bed. I did remove that pad and replaced it with a thicker memory foam pad, as the one that came with the mattress made the bed too firm for me. That's just personal taste, though. The mattress is well-made, and would work well on top of a platform or box spring. I have it on top of a box spring from my last memory foam mattress. It's doesn't smell; I took it out of the box, and let it flatten out overnight, as directed. It was really easy to manuever by myself. The lightness of the mattress makes it easy to change the sheets--it moves easily.
This is my first foam mattress. I spent many hours reading reviews and mattress tips before settling on this one. I've had it for a few weeks now. I was worried that it would be too soft and low quality for the money. I was very happy to feel that this mattress is sturdy for foam, I don't immediately sink into it, and it has just the right amount of firmness/softness that I was looking for. I feel like it is going to last me years and not sink in after a few months like my previous inner-spring mattress. I was looking for a decent foam mattress at a good price, and got exactly what I was hoping for with this purchase.
This mattress arrived well packaged and was unpacked easily. The mattress only took a few hours to decompress to full size. There was a bit of off-gassing but very tolerable. I slept on the mattress a few days later without issue. I found it firm but very comfortable once I settled in and slept very well.
I brought this mattress for my son and found myself sleeping on this mattress more than I did my own mattress that I brought two days earlier. It's comfortable, soft, and firm enough to keep from waking with backaches (I have a bad back). The odor of the memory foam was gone within hours of opening the package and it was at full size within a matter of hours as well. We have had this mattress for a little over 7 months and it sleeps wonderfully. I am presently looking to invest in buying more for myself and the rest of my family.
Bought this to set up in the guest room. When it came, I opened it on top of the bed frame and it sprang into life. Did have some odor for 2 days and then that was gone. My guest said it was very comfortable. I loved the ease of shopping on line and then having it rolled up in this box and delivered to the house. No delivery calls and coming home from work to meet them for set up. Didn't even have to buy box springs to go under it. It's just setting on the bed slats.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mattress is really great quality. And, with the free shipping to my house it couldn't be better !
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
Nice feel to the bed, took a couple nights to get used to, but sleep well on it now. Minimal odor. Worth the money. Would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate