We're very pleased with the look and quality of these chair pads. But: Why must chair pads come with tags that must be ripped or cut off? In addition to the usual "Do not remove under penalty of law" tags, the manufacturer sewed "Made IN USA" tags into the seams of each of these pads. Although I'm very pleased with having purchased U.S. products, we didn't need the pads to advertize the fact. So I had to carefully remove the tags [they were sewn in very well...] and re-sew the seams. I think I'll have some chair pads made whenever they need to be replaced - a long, long time from now, I hope!
The chair pads are good in construction quality. The straps appear to be sturdy enough to last an expected amount of time. The color of the pads is not accurate to the picture. In actuality the color of the fabric looks faded and less distinct than the pictures show.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color was not vibrant and looked somewhat faded
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The structure of the pads appears to be sturdy and well made. The ties were thick enough to be likely to last.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
These are excellent cushions. They may have cost more than what I had paid for kitchen cushions in the past, but this is the first time I'm not having to re-sew ties back on to the cushions, and these cushions are keeping their thickness and comfort longer. The extra cost is worth having a quality product. I have not had to clean off any spills or spots yet, so I cannot comment on how they clean up, but the material seems like it wouldn't let spills immediately soak through. I loved seeing the "made in the USA" tags on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site is the exact same as the actual product. It is not a bold print; it has a subdued weathered look to the design.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sewing is quality and material seems very tightly woven so that it will last. The thickness of the cushion seems like it will not mat down for a long time.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent description.
These are really nice reversible chair pads. Hard to find a pattern that fits in a contemporary home, but this does the trick, and color was just what I was looking for. Made in USA!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a rusty red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice material and well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? True to description.
These chair pads look like they were custom made for my French-style kitchen and blend effortlessly with all the traditional and ethnic items in it. My cats think they are comfy as heaven. But after several months the ties to the hair backs pop off. Someday I will sew the missing ones back on and reinforce the others, but I don't look forward to it. The positives far outweigh this minus, though.
Although the first time I ordered these 4 chair pads they did not arrive. But with persistence on the part of your customer service people ,they were reordered and I received them quickly.Overstock comes through again.You are courteous and caring.