I originally thought the price was a little high but ordered them anyway. Well worth the money. Vibrant cherry red color looks nice and crisp on my black porch chairs. Now if I could only get the neighborhood cats to stop laying on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is beautiful. Nice cherry red not orange or maroony.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These cushions are really well made and I especially liked that they are made in the USA. Nicely stitched and fill is sufficient.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description. Exactly what I expected.
Cushions seemed a decent quality but were too small for my outdoor chairs. They weren't as small as something you would get at *******. But not as large as **** *** Cushions for outdoor wicker chairs. I have a substantial size of outdoor resin wicker chairs that you can get pretty much anywhere, **** ****, I got mine at ****** They were just a little too small could have worked but not for me. Other than that the color was great really pretty not tomato red more of a purple red than orange red. Cherry Red.
these cushions were fluffy but when you sat on them they compressed a great deal so did not provide the cushioning I was looking for. Also in the indentations they were very hard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
Good nice cushions. Thought it gets on my nerves when online people put RED as the color and you get them and they are burgundy/maroon. Red is RED to me like a fire engine red. So really these are cranberry color or whatever you call it. Also the white fuzzies/stuffing are coming out of the cushions, i'm hoping this stops, I've been using a sticky roller to get them off but i think they keep coming through the material.