I was about to order fabric in this pattern to have pillows made when I saw this pillow on Overstock. I ordered and it arrived in just a few days. Nice quality at a good price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description lists the pillow as having a pure white background and it's really ivory
PRODUCT: Made in USA is a plus, love the pattern, soft & full pillow. As other reviews noted, the background is not as white as it appears in the photos...more of a cream/tan color, which was what I was looking for. Also, there is more color variation in the branches than I expected...black, pale brown and some almost yellow highlighting, also ok in my case. Flowers are red and pink. There were some threads I had to cut along the seams when I received these. Note that this pattern (like many floral patterns) is not consistent/even....one side of the pillow may have more or less flowers on the face than the opposite side and if you order more than one pillow, their patterns may not match identically. SHIPPING: Heads up on this part!! This is the main reason I didn't give this product 4 or 5 stars....I ordered these on a Friday and they weren't shipped until 2 Wednesdays later....8 business days, not to receive, that's just to ship! I contacted Overstock about 1/2 way into that timeframe and they directed me to the tab on the product page that indicated 1-10 business days to leave the warehouse. To be honest, I didn't notice that info when I placed the order, I just saw several reviewers said they received these in just a few days time. That said, I thought a 1-10 day window was a strangely large window of time to give as guidance to customers. The customer service rep also indicated that shipping takes 5-7 days (uhh, what? does anything take that long to ship in-country anymore?) After checking the item's history, the rep said that most customers receive this item much sooner than that timeframe so I let it go for the time being. After a few more days I started getting nervous the pillows still hadn't shipped because I was going to be headed out of town, so I called Overstock again to change the delivery address to my office instead of my home. Again the customer service rep directed me to the 1-10 business days information but, this time, also said that these items are MADE TO ORDER (on Overstock?? doesn't that contradict everything that name stands for?) and this is why they have such a long shipping window. (In a twist of sorts, I had almost purchased pillow covers in this pattern off Etsy but changed my mind when I saw these b/c of the price & not needing to have something custom made....so I thought.) Anyways...just a heads up! Good news is that once they finally shipped, they did so extremely quickly...less than 2 days from shipping to delivery! As a reference point, at the same time I ordered these, I ordered an entirely different set of pillows from this site and those were shipped and delivered in less than a week (ordered Friday, had them Thursday).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Background is cream/tan, not as white as it appears in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Some hanging threads on seams that I had to cut off after receiving
Nice pillows but not light enough - did not like the beige - returned to Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color in the picture was white - when I got them the background is more yellow beigh
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was accurate - said background was beige - but it shows very light so assumed it was lighter.
Very nice! The only issue I ran into was that Overstock considered this product "oversized" which is weird because they are tiny pillows. Anyhow, the shipping took much longer than expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
The pillow looks as nice as I imagined it would in the chair where I placed it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little lighter than I thought
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good