When I received the pillow, I didn't even take it out of the plastic bag because I realized what I had purchased. I didn't know what "flocked" meant before, but I do now. The red ribbon/scroll design has a raised texture, i.e., it's "flocked". I'm not sure I'm using the term correctly but it's not what I had wanted. I prefer textiles that are woven or screened on over this process which I fear will fuzz off on my lighter colored couch. That is why I am returning the product. That sucks because it's almost $$ for their prepaid shipping label. Aside from that, the color is fairly accurate compared to my computer screen. I would have kept it if it wasn't flocked since it coordinates with my couch perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality if you know what you're getting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This pillow goes great on a bed that I've changed into a daybed. The pillow helps to give the bed a more relaxed, yet fun look, and also helps to add to the pillows on the bed to give it more of a daybed feel. The pillow has good color and blends well with the other reds that I have on the bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes