I wanted to purchase a colorful rug with various bright colors to go with my furniture already in the room. Also, I an an animal advocate with pets inside my house and I needed a little darker rug in case of any accidents in the house. This rug not only looks gorgeous with my furniture it doesn't show stains like my previous ones have. The quality of the materials looks rich and expensive. I was very very pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is beautiful as I suspected when I reviewed it on line.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. I needed the combined colors shown in the rug for my sitting area with my furniture.
This carpet was about what I expected. It is thin, but I expected that considering the price. Still, I really love it--the colors and design are very pretty. It goes beautifully against my Brazillian hardwood floors in the family room and sets off my tan sofa, adding that touch of warm red that I think makes a great accent color. Since it's under the coffee table as a small area rug, the thin-ness is a benefit since you don't trip over a thick edge. Because of the rubberized backing, you don't need a non-slip pad underneath. Will hide all stains and pet issues, though I'll have neither. If you want thick and plush, this is not for you. I'm very happy with it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact. I like that it's muted and not overly bold/loud.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin, non-plush carpet with rubber backing like a kitchen/bathroom rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good but had to guess that "action backing" meant rubber back, indicating a thin carpet that is not plush
After reading some negative reviews about thses rugs, I was a little reluctant to order them, but when they went on sale for an additional *** off I decided to give them a try. Ordered two in the 5X8 size for the living room and the 2X8 runner for the adjacent dining room. Boy, am I glad I did! I LOVE the colors!! As several reviewers stated, the colors are brighter than the photos looked online but for me, that's a good thing! The rugs look beautiful against my dark hardwood floors. I didn't order rug pads for under them and they're not necessary b/c of the rubber backing. Since they arrived rolled up and bound with tight plastic wrap around the middle, it will take a few days for them to relax and lay flat but they are EXACTLY what I was looking for! I have 2 dogs so I didn't want to pay a fortune for area rugs; at the same time, while they're not super plush, they're definitely not cheap looking. I expect to get many compliments about them!
this is a nylon rug. it says so in the description. I was hoping it would be as vibrant and classic looking as a wool or cotton hooked rug. it doesn't. to me it looks cheap. design is interesting but colors are somewhat drab. you can tell its an inexpensive nylon rug that was machine made. which is why I'm returning it. and I'll replace it with a wool rug from overstock that isn't that much more expensive than this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not as vibrant as photo. the photo looks much more gold and bright than the rug looks in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok for a machine made nylon rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
I found this rug to meet my need perfectly however the description about it being soft enough to lay on is a pipe dream of the writer. This is a very thin, very tough carpet. Consequently, the ends tend to curl up. The backing is rough so I am using a carpet pad to help all the way around and it works perfect for this carpet. I use this the rug for a sitting area with 2 chairs and a table. It does not get a lot of walking traffic. I think the colors are quite nice. They are muted in tone and the picture is really very good and matched what I received perfectly. I would recommend this carpet but not in high traffic areas and definitely with a carpet pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good but not excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not so much
When we moved into this house, we needed rugs and lots of them. The box store rugs were expensive: for the same size, the average cost was about $350. This rug is great for the money. The ends don't curl and it stays on the hardwood floors nicely. The design is not overly active, it enhances the room rather than dominating.
I gave this rug four stars because it is good quality, but there are things you should know before you buy it: The colors are brighter than they look on the computer screen. There is a lot more green than the computer screen represents, and it is fairly bright olive green. Don't buy this rug if you are looking for a rug that tends to be primarily dark red, gold and ombre tones with muted grayish greens, which i thought this one did. I was aware it had green, but thought it would be very muted. It was not what I expected because of the green, but I'll give it a chance before returning it. I am going to lay it out for a couple of days (without stepping on it) and see how it would feel to have it there long-term. The quality is good. It is a good low-pile rug suitable for any room, unless you live in a mansion. Not a "kitchen rug". I am fine with that and it is what I wanted, to keep my feet off the hardwood floors in the winter. It rolled out easily and had no wrinkles or curled ends. The product description saying "plush" is deceptive. Also, you get what you pay for. You are not going to get a fabulous plush rug for $xx. Oh, by the way, it does not need a non-stick pad. BUYER BEWARE ON SHIPPING: The shipping wrap is very flimsy. It comes wrapped in a medium weight plastic. Not even close to heavy enough to ship a 5'x8' floor rug. My rug arrived with a tear the size of a dinner plate in the wrapping. Luckily, the rug was not damaged. Be very careful before you sign for it. If you want to need/ to return it, you'll either have to buy a box or pay to have it wrapped in heavy duty plastic.
I had this rug in 10x14 but it got left behind in a move (accidentally). I really loved it so I bought a new one for my new place in an 8x10 and loved it equally. I love this so much I bought one for my office at work. I've had so many compliments on it, and everyone wants to know where I got it! No, it's not thick, and the 8x10 or smaller has a rubber backing...so what? It looks great, and feels great over my drab taupe carpet, brightens up the room, and matches everything. In my office it's on a vinyl tile floor, but I didn't want something so thick people would trip over it, and I taped down the edges with carpet tape for security. For the price, you cannot beat it. Shipping was free, and I got it very quickly!
I've had my eyes on this rug for a year, but with such a bold pattern, I was concerned about the colors not being the same in actuality as they are on the webpage, then when I saw the price drop along with additional holiday savings, I went for it! My gamble paid off! The colors are just as vibrant, bold and bright, works so well with my fall themed decor and sage couch, that visitors ask if I got the entire living room as a showroom collection!!! I would suggest getting the rug pad also. This rug is very light weight and it does "bunch" under my couch, but that's a minor issue considering it's beauty and value. I have seen it listed with other companies, but Overstock.com had the best price!
This PICASSO rug was JUST what we were looking for for our main room. The clolors look better in person than in the listing! It is SO soft (we bought the rubber no-slip pad as well ) underfoot - and not a scratchy pile. We are delighted - and know it will last a long time (sprayed SCOTCH GARD on it before anyone walked on it - just to be extra safe!) .
Purchased for my dining room for a pop of color, definitely does the job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this for the family room in our new house and wanted a cozy feel. This fits the bill perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This is a beautiful rug with brilliant rich colors. The rug is so beautiful you almost want to hang it on a wall as a work-of-art, but you will love to walk on it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brilliant Colors...Accurate on site, but more beautiful in my home
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Very nice, bright accent piece for a room with dark hardwood floors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Still fairly new, but seems to be high quality.
The colors are good..Rubber backing is that of an outdoor rug..Low quality for the price....Very thin and the braiding on the edge is frayed....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was what was expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. But the quality of the product for the price..not to good..It is a cheaper rubber backed rug...which could possibly be used outside...however, because the colors are what i needed, i decided to keep the rug..this product is not one of overstocks' better items
I bought this area rug for a sitting room I had recently painted. The red in this rug corresponds perfectly with that on the walls. I have received nothing but compliments on the rug. Rug arrived sooner than expected. Has a no-slip backing so a rug pad is not necessary. Rolled it out and have had no complaints. Easy to vacuum. Keep telling everyone to check out Overstock. Great quality and great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a little brighter/more pronounced.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Love the colors and the size is perfect for my needs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly what the site shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site got this one right.