Bought 2 o these - nice chairs - except there's a number of places on both where the finish is rough - maybe its dueto the molding process. - These chairs are too expensive for this build quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true red color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. too many rough finnish issues for this priced product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site descripton was accurate
I was looking for sturdy chairs that I could leave out on my balcony at the beach. These fit the bill perfectly. They are very heavy and I dont think the weather will effect them at all. Overstock had the best price on polywood chairs (use your coupon also) They do fold up which is an added feature. The one thing that sold my husband is that they only needed very minor assembly (4 screws each) Very easy! Also I loved the fact that they were made in America!!
We bought these for our vacation condo. We wanted to be able to fold them up and bring them inside when we were not there. These were perfect! They are super comfortable and have the great Adirondack styling. They were a little pricy, but worth it. The recycled poly is really sturdy a nice looking.
Very nice. They are going to look like new forever. I guess if there was someone quite overweight I might get a little nervous. There is a little "give" sometimes when you sit down but I think that is because they are foldable. They are still very sturdy and I would buy another pair to make a set of four if we were outside more often.
Great chair but the color for the red one is totally off. Looks extra bright and leans towards PINK! This takes away from the realistic look of the product. Looks like PLASTIC and not wood like other colors. I have others in a brownish red and they are beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes except for the color
Shopped these on line and in stores so did lots of comparison on height (so head rests on back, not neck), weight (need to be heavy enough so as not to blow off dock), contour (for comfort) and folding (for storage). Bought them on a 10% off day and felt like they were about $50 less than comparable chairs. Proof of quality will be after a few seasons to see how the color holds up, but initial impression is they are sturdy, comfortable and attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate