Can these shades be hang on outside of window? How are they installed?
Bought this a year ago for my kitchen remodel for the only window in my kitchen. It looks great with the natural wood theme I had going. The window is adjacent to the stove to which I have no hood so it gets lots of grease build up. Luckily I can throw it in the tub and scrub it down without it being destroyed....
Petite Rustique Bamboo Roman Shade (30 in. x 54 in.)
Add welcoming style to your windows with this rustic bamboo Roman shade. The shade features light-colored slats with dark branch patterns that will give it a warm, inviting look. Sunlight filters in through the gaps between each slat.
ITEM#: 11192696Perfect for a living area, bedroom, or office, this meticulously crafted Petite Rustique window shade is designed to filter the sunlight into an appealing glow. This attractive window shade will provide years of functional use, and its earthy tone will look great against any window or in any decor.
- Bamboo is also known as woven wood
- This rug is easy to clean with a feather duster, damp cloth, or vacuum attachment
- This product includes easy-to-follow mounting instructions
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child-safety guidelines
- The hardware may add to this shade's width slightly
- For an inside mount, we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 0.25 inches smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, as it will allow light to filter through
- This shade is not for for outdoor use
- Model:. 04TBK3054
- Set includes: 1 shade
- Pattern: Woven
- Color options: Natural (tan)
- Curtain style: Window panel
- Construction: Roman style
- Dimensions: 30 inches wide (± 1/8 inch) x 54 inches long
- Energy saving: No
- Tiebacks included: No
- Materials: Bamboo
- Care instructions: Clean with damp cloth
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||30 - 39"|
|Dimensions||30 in. W x 54 in. H|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Bought this a year ago for my kitchen remodel for the only window in my kitchen. It looks great with the natural wood theme I had going. The window is adjacent to the stove to which I have no hood so it gets lots of grease build up. Luckily I can throw it in the tub and scrub it down without it being destroyed.Read More
Questions & Answers
Thank you for the question. Yes you can hang them on the outside of the window. Here is a link to help with the installation.http://aboutbambooblinds.com/?cat=39
What is the stack when shade is all the way up? Does it go all the way under the valance and what is the measurement of the valance?
The stack of this item is approximately 9 to 12 inches. It does not completely fit behind the 7-inch valance.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.