I didn't find any of the issues that the previous reviewer did, so I suppose my experience was bound to be better. I ordered 3 of these for our new kitchen and it is a good blend of contemporary design, but somewhat subdued tones. The chairs are comfortable, but would seem small if you're a big person. Having the pneumatic adjustment is nice since we didn't really know just what height we wanted and different folks have different requirements for that. It works well for our standard height counter. All in all, I'd recommend it but if you want something that feels really solid or has high-end materials, look elsewhere and don't expect to get it for under $100. Actually, in my experience, don't expect to get it for under $250 each.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for. It's somewhat light duty and of course the material is not actual leather, but it looks and feels nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Finally recieved the chairs. Chrome plated base of one of the chairs was so scratched up that it wouldn't pass any quility control. It makes me wonder if it was even inspected prior to packaging and shipping. Lame. Will neved buy from them again. Don't make the same mistake I made. GO to the local furniture store. At least you won't have to deal with headaches if something is messed this bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. chrome plated base was scratched and wouldn't pass a blind man's quility control.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No