Be aware that the head cannot flex to different angles. It is always nearly level with the hose, so it has to be operated nearly parallel with the surface of the material being vacuumed. I found that disappointing because I would like to be able to use it on the floor from a standing position. There was no trouble connecting it to my Hoover Windtunnel vacuum. I bought the accessory to clean my terrier's copious white fur out of the back seat of my black car interior. It works poorly on the nylon upholstery of the seats, so I first use a whisk broom to knock all the fur to the carpet. This powerhead works very well on the carpet, so between the broom and the vacuum, I can get the job done all right.
It did not fit my vacuum, but I was so desparate for a good upholstery tool that I cut off part of the usless one that came with my vacuum and made an adapter. It works sooo good!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
The attachment works, but not as well as I hoped. I purchased it to work with my rainbow vac and it fits the nozzle well. The brush works well, but could work better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The attachment works, but not as well as I hoped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate