I have had a few miss-ups with this order. #1...I was sent only 1x pillow ( they are sold as a pair) #2 replacement pillow came but wrong size but did get a pair !! #3 sent back for credit and now waiting for the replacement ..hoping it's the right size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good shade of red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the seams of pillow..nice detail
I wrote a similar review for item 14248239 which I ordered with this hoping for 4 similar pillows. Like the other one, this one took 19 days to arrive. Such a disappointment. My biggest issues are the lumpiness of the pillow and the closing stitching. When you put your hands on the pillow, you can almost feel every individual piece of foam stuffing they used to fill the pillow. It felt like packing peanuts were used. I left them out for a few days and patted them often in hopes of getting them to soften but they're still just as lumpy. The closing stitch is done pretty poorly, in my opinion. This one had one whose closing stich is doubly sewn into both the piping's edge and the pillow. It just looks odd. My last complaint is that I bought this and item 14248239 together in hopes of using them in the same room. This one's stuffing is much flatter so it looks bigger than the other set which fluffs more. If the two sets are sitting next to each other you notice that one looks slightly bigger than the other when their description says they're the same size. Fluffing the pillows doesn't fix this. I'll be returning all 4.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red is accurate, the white is the slightest off white, not a bright white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lumpy and bad closing stitch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly
I ordered this item on June 17th and did not receive it until July 3. I was informed that the reason for the delayed turnaround was that these pillows were "made to order". The material is nice and I like the pattern but apparently "made to order" means that one 6' section is left open, stuffed and then stitched with a different color thread by a 6 year old. The stitching is WAY off and uneven. Good thing these are just for outside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly different - the white is more ivory/cream.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall - decent