I researched leathers extensively before buying this set and chose it because it is top grain leather which will improve over time as opposed to bonded, cast, split, leather-matched or synthetic. These are all lower cost but lower quality options. The scars, shadings, etc. of the leather show through the finish - it is not a solid, matte look. I think it is beautiful. To me, the color is less yellow or carmel, and more light brown than appears in the photo. It is a very warm color. Everything about it seems high quality. Even the legs, which attach separately, go on nicely and are very attractive and have felt pads. The cushions have a firmer, supportive feel and the couch is heaven to lie down on. The one thing about this furniture is it is really large. It is much taller and deeper than my previous set, and is also extremely heavy. My husband and 2 teenage boys struggled to get it through the door and into the room about 30 feet from the door. It is difficult to even scooch it around on the carpeting without help. White glove is not included - if i had to do it over, I would look into whether it is available at an extra cost. The packaging took about 2 hours to remove and chop into pieces to dispose of - it is wrapped in plastic which covers cardboard which covers a foam type material, all of which filled 4 entire garbage/recycle bins.
Not happy with the communications from o.co on delivery and followup. Feel like someone should have addressed the defective/damaged couch and if they had followed up I would have also liked the felt pads replaced with some that would actually adhere to the furniture's feet. Not the responsibility of the carrier or delivery company but the manufacturer/reseller.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A bit lighter in person. Works fine with my furnishings.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leathter has a defect on the back right side of couch. I noted on the delivery papers (not done by delivery) and no one from O.co has responded???? Also NONE of the felt pads has sticky on the side that is supposed to be affixed to the legs so I have no pads on feet. They fell off immediately.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate on description but would like for them to either offer the ottoman or remove it from the photo.
Here is the breakdown on this set, it wasnt what I expected. I tried to return but there was a massive return fee's so I am stuck with a loss of over $3000!!! Pro's: -Nice Leather Cons: -Delivery took around 8 weeks! -Looks nicer in the picture -Actual design in person looks like it was made in 1970. -Not comfortable Take my advise and avoid this overpriced set. You are suited shopping elsewhere or another product.
I am not one to purchase until I am sure that I love something! So pleased that I chose this purchase, with my new furniture my new home is complete! My only wish would have been that the matching ottoman was part of the package? Its in the photo but apparently not included and I haven't been able to find it online.
I think this is exactly as described and just what I was looking for.I have ordered furniture items before and was pleased but this set is really nice.The guys who delivered it were very professional and placed the items exactly where I asked them to. I couldn't be happier.Awesome product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is perfect,just what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The set is well made and really soft.I thought it would be more stiff by looking at the photos but I am well pleased.It sits really comfortable and I just love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate