I bought these for my husband as I do not enjoy either one of the beverages the go into a Moscow Mule. I ahev tried it in a Tom Collins glass and umm... no.. no good. I also have a Wine Decor kitchen so the rule was... these mugs will go into the cabinet. Heck no... I hung them under my kitchen cabinet and they look pretty cool. The first time he used them, we washed them out and they did get that tarnished look right away. BUT... a little salt and a little vinegar rubbed gentley over the mug.. it was like new. But the most mind blowing thing.. I am now a Moscow Mule fan... guess the Copper Mug really does make the drink!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't give them much justice.. I was actually happier when I received them
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
These are the perfect size mugs for your Moscow Mules. The only advice I would have is to was and dry it completely after you drink from it. The acid in the limes will tarnish them if it doesn't get washed off quickly enough. You can polish them up again but I like to not have to take the extra step if possible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Copper Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent