We received this kettle as a present, and although we really liked the way it matched our old style kitchen, it started having corrosive problems less than 6 months after we started using it. We really liked it because it DIDN'T whistle. Living in an apartment and making tea late at night we really didn't want to make noise but there are so few to choose from that DON'T whistle. After this red one's handle broke off, we returned it and got the same model in gray as it is still the only kettle we have found that doesn't make noise. The metal pieces that hold the handle on get loose and the handle can get hot so you almost always need to pour with a potholder. Just know what can go wrong with this and decide if you want to deal with it. I really wish they revised their production techniques so we could get a better quality one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Love this tea pot. No Noise and very pretty to leave on the stove top. Holds a good amount of water and is made very well. Have recently purchased a second for a wedding shower gift.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is actually much better than picture. Deep burgundy red and really beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great! Love it.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes