This absolutely the best cookware I could have purchased. Even cooking, not hot spots. I only put my glass lids in the dishwasher, the pans I just use a bit of detergent, rinse off and towel dry.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? MATCH
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent craftmanship
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
First new set of new cook wear in 21 years first set was great set but i would have to say these are much heavier then old set ! So easy to clean ..nothing sticks to them !!! Love them!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was the excat color they showed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very heavy pans ..easy clean up !!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought a set of these 3 years ago for myself and decided to get a set for my son when he graduated college and moved out. Could not ask for a better set! After 3 years of usage, my original set still looks brand new and works as good as the day I bought them. HIGHLY recommend these pots/pans for anyone looking for a great starter set and beyond!!
I have had this exact set for years and LOVE it. When I finally decided it was time to replace it I wanted the exact same one again. The first set I ordered had a defect in the large pot. It was badly out of round and the top could not fit on. Customer service was excellent and quickly replaced the set. However, the second set had the exact same problem with the same pan. This time it will go back and I won't try to replace it.
I just received the pans and they are very light weight and the red is true to the color shown on the site. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because the small sauce pan is useless. The handle is heavier than the pan which means the pan will not sit on the stove unless something is in it. The pan falls back to the handle. I have never seen this before. Very disappointed because I wanted to pitch all of my old pans but this makes me want to hang onto them until I see how the new ones hold up.