Nice carpet for the purpose it is to serve. I have a large sized family room and the carpet fits nicely in there. My only disappointment is the color and the pattern was not as vibrant and clear as the site indicated. Otherwise, nice carpet for the price paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were not as vibrant and clear as the site indicated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was average for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The size of the carpet was accurate.
This rug fit our needs perfectly. Background: We had an expensive wool rug in the dining room that our dog thought made a nice toilet when she got nervous - this is an infrequent occurrence, but enough to ruin a wool rug. So I wanted a similar look, but something that would be cheaper to replace if it got soiled instead of paying the expense of cleaning. I was also looking for something synthetic in the hope of cleaning up more easily and not absorbing dog-smells. Review: This rug is much thinner than a wool rug. I think this is just how synthetic rugs are, I had checked out similar rugs at Home Goods and they were just as thin, and a thick rug pad will probably make this feel thick like a wool rug. This rug is soft like a wool rug, but not as soft as other synthetic rugs that can have a microfiber texture. The pattern is not as clear as a more expensive rug, it has a slightly pixelated or very slight "ikat" look to it. This wasn't a problem for us as we're not trying to pass this rug off as a 3 to 4 figure rug like our wool rug was. Finally, I think the colors are really beautiful. The rug appears a little more deep than on my computer screen and I think this makes it a perfect accent red. Overall I'm pleased with the look, feel and price of this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly deeper than it appears on my screen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Compared to the price, this is a great looking rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Rug is what you would expect for the price. It was delivered wrapped up in plastic - they didn't bother to even put it in a box. So when I unwrapped it, it was all bent and twisted up. But I guess that's what you get for the price. PLEASE NOTE: THE SIZE OF THIS RUG IS NOT WHAT THE WEBSITE CLAIMS. At first we thought we had the wrong rug, but we realized it was the right rug, but the dimensions were wrong. It's actually 8.0 x 9.10.
The rug is beautiful and really good buy for the price. If you are looking for the warmth that a rug can add to a room, don't want to spend much money and want vibrant colors, this rug is for you. It is perfect for what I wanted. I read the reviews and saw that some people indicated the print and colors of the rug were blurred, but the one I received was not blurred at all. The rug is relatively thin and can be moved easily, but I put it over carpet, so it works well. If you are putting it on a hardwood floor, you would definitely need a pad. As with most O' products, it shipped immediately and was recieved within about 4-5 days, including a weekend.
I was really excited to get the area rug. The color was perfect, the size perfect. It also was the price for what I am using it for, under my dining table. PERFECT!! You will continue to get my business
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color is what is shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice, for what I am using it for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
Love this rug and for the price you can't beat it! My husband and I were looking for two large rugs for our living room and dining room in our new house and didn't want to spend a fortune considering all the costs that come with buying a new home. We ordered one red and one gold and both work really well in our home. The quality of the rugs are great for the cost, and look more expensive than they are. I don't really have any complaints regarding the rug, but it is thinner than other rugs I have purchased in the past. I used a non-slip rug pad under it to make it a little thicker. Overall for the price you can't beat it and I would definitely recommend it for anyone that wants a traditional style rug without paying the expensive price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is about the same as the actual product