I love this rug but parts of it look like it has been worn out...is this the new trend???if it were totally prefect - i would treasure this piece....however there are parts that the weave is thin and scratchy(too much appears distressed)...other squares that are soft and wonderful..i guess this is a new style???? who knows...will keep the rug but definitely would think twice about buying a rug like this again(too much of a hassle to return it)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? some colors very nice some very thin
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fair...looking at the picture closely - you see the parts where the weave is thin "distressed"
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not vey accurate
I have been looking at this rug for months and finally bought it, and it is OK. I got a good price on it other sites had it listed at almost 800 more than on overstock. I was not as impressed at I thought I would be some of the colors look almost faded. I went back and looked at the picture on the site and it does show the faded squares if you look very closely. It also seem thin for a wool, machine woven rug at this price however it is over 60 lbs. My husband really likes it and we bought a pad for it today which makes it feel much thicker. It is a very tight weave and I think that is why I feel it is thiner than it really is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good