I have only owned the chairs for a short time, but I had to get on here to write something! They are BEAUTIFUL!! The fabric is very rich, exaclty what I expected. . actually no. . BETTER! I am not sure if the courderoy will wear over time, but for this price, I could just have them re uphostered. Most of all, the actualy cushion on the chair is very plush. Not too hard, not too soft! I ordered 2 sets and would get more if they fit at my table. We refinished an old barn like table to look distressed, and these were the perfect finishing touch!!! I highly recommend them. Easy to assemble and a Major bargain!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
We use this chair as a desk chair. The style is nice and I love the corduroy, but after just a few months of use, you can already feel the springs in the chair seat. I wouldn't recommend if you plan to use around a dining room table for guests.
It's a nice looking chair, BUT... the fabric is flimsy, not the traditionally heavy corduroy,there is no protection on the legs to prefent floor scratches and the construction is just so-so. It's very difficult to put together and I actually got several splinters from the rough and unfinished wood of the frame.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so-so
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK, but you should let people know how difficult the assembly is going to be.
We bought 12 of these and we still have 2 left to put together. They were a nightmare! I didn't think we would ever get the back attached to the seat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems a little cheaply made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate except the difficulty in putting them together.