This Parma buffet console is great. It is so long and so much space an be utlized! The legs required assembly on the top and it took around 10 minutes. It was pretty simple. The quality is better than expected and we highly reccommend!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Absolutely gorgeous table. It is next to our semi circle sectional sofa which we purchased from Overstock earlier in the year. It is impressive to look at and sturdy. Since neither of us are handy when it comes to assembly, we have a professional person that does all of these projects for us. This way we are in good hands as he does a great job.Currently we display family pictures, a table lamp and some nice candlesticks. Highly recommend this table and Overstock for having a great selection in furniture.
Face it: For this price, you're not going to buy "fine" furniture. Nevertheless, this is a good solid heavy table with an interesting transitional appearance. It came well packed and was easy to put together. The one issue I have with it is that I can't quite make out what the table's veneer is made of. Seems sort of plastic looking, with a very noticeable (and fake) grain. Once you step away from the table (or put things on it), you'll forget about the grain and be able to enjoy how nice and substantial the table looks in your home. I'd definitely buy it again.
This table arrived very quickly. I put it together myself and although some of the screws and bolts were awkward to place and tighten, the job got done and the table looks great. The veneer had lifted on one of the corners but a little glue took care of it. All in all, I am very pleased with this table and the price was great!
Beautiful and well-constructed piece of furntiure. It has some weight to it. It also has a very unique look. We are extremely happy with the Parma Buffet Table. There were three issues with it. First, one of the plastic levelers was missing from one of the four legs; second, on one of the legs, at the top, the wood was split (we put that leg on the back of the table); third, there was a small bubble in the wood on the backside of the table. Nothing major. The table is placed against a wall, so those minor problems cannot be seen. I highly recommend this table.
I love this table! We have it in our foyer as you enter the house and it looks lovely. There is ample space for whatever creatve design ideas you have to accent the table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description..
I am very satisfied with the product; however, it was damaged in shipment and had a deep gouge (not a scratch) on the tabletop. I did not wish to discard the top and wait for another. Also, it weighed 70 pounds and I am using it on the second floor. I preferred to ask for some reimbursement for the damage. My first contact was with Jeff F who told me to e-mail a photo of the damage which I did immediately. He told me to call in a few business days. I tried several times but was never able to make contact. I called several other times and two males both told me it had never been received. I remailed, still nothing but an e-mail that said they thought the issue had been resolved. Finally, on August 3lst, a nice woman in customer service (C.Barber) apologized, directed me to send the e-mail to her directly and it came to her immediately. She offered to reimburse my credit card for $$$ and I found that to be satisfactory. She told me to call my credit card company in a couple of days to be sure the credit was there and I did and am grateful for her handling this issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The table is a substantial piece of furniture and fits perfectly in my foyer. It was very easy to assemble. I am pleased with my selection.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color was a little darker than pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The table is very solid with beautiful features. A great value for the money. Very heavy and well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The table is well made and a good value for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description and dimensions were very accurate
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this table. Very sturdy and heavy, substantial in all respects. With all that said, the packing of the table was poor which meant the ends of the table were damaged. Fortunately, I was able to place the damaged ends towards the back against the wall so the damage could not been seen. It was disappointing to have such a beautiful piece damaged because of shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent description of color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description is accurate.
We bought this table to use at a staging as that is my business. The tool they supply did not work and after 2 hours of trying to get the impossible screws tightened, we gave up. This is a ridiculously difficult table to assemble and all we were doing is attaching the legs. Why they had to make it so impossible is beyond us. We brought the table back home and are hoping with more tools we will be able to assemble this. Unless you are an expert furniture assembler, don't buy this.