This is the very first time I've ever made a purchase with overstock and was unhappy with my order. The bar stools was all strached up, poorly assembled and just all wrong. The color was nice and the texture of the pattern on the back was okay but overall i was very disappointed...
Just received these so can't comment on longevity but they are beautiful. Leather is very soft, cushion a little firm but I'm sure will soften with use. Came packaged awesome. Didn't have to put anything together and they were very secure and padded in the box. I ordered two due to some of the reviews but I am ordering 4 more now as I am very pleased. Everything I hoped they'd be. Oh and the seat is very roomy if that's a concern. They are very sturdy as I bought these for my 300 lb relative to sit in.
I was so excited to get these barstools. Let's go with the good first. The chair seems very sturdy, which I need with three boys. It's painted nicely and I didn't have the problem that some other reviewers did with the chipped paint. I wanted black legs because our bar is black and thought espresso or brown barstools would clash. The leather on the seat looks exactly like the photo and actually with the angle that the back of the seat has, the chairs are quite comfortable. Now, the bad. The back "crocodile" type leather is cheap, buckling and looks like the black has been rubbed with sandpaper. It's not a solid black color it looks like it has streaks in it. The piping could have done a lot better so that the faux leather wouldn't have buckled. I think I would have liked these barstools much better if the same gray color that was on the seat was also on the back. Unfortunately I'm not thrilled with these chairs but keeping them is cheaper than sending them back.
These chairs are very nice. Good feel to the leather. Back of the chair almost looks like ostrich leather. Very sturdy! Remember, these chairs are Bar height, not counter height. If you want bar height chairs and you like the style, you wont be disappointed!
I love these stools so much they look great and are not what everybody has they are good quality stools. they are definetley bar height 30" stools and are solid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
these chairs are nice for the price.... some little defects in wooden legs and rippled leather but overall they are nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Aside from the quality issues, these seem to be nice, sturdy stools. I ordered 4 for a table in my dining room. I am having to do a few touchups with paint due to the issues discussed in the quality portion. Other than that, they match exactly to the site description. I would have expected better quality based on the price, but these are still a worthwhile purchase. Confortable and stylish. They go well with the rest of my apartment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is well constructed save for the paint job. There are several places where 2 beams meet, and it is very noticable that the beam was painted before being cut. i.e. the end is noticably unpainted. Additionally, there is a large chip in the center of the flat side of one of the legs. This would be more understandable if it was on an edge where the chair could have made contact with something.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact