This snow cone machine has been a lot of fun! The blades are adjustable for ice texture. This machine can literally make snow! I purposely shave extra ice so the kids can throw snow ball in the summer. I have made my own syrups with rootbeer extract, jello mixes and juice. Adding a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream at the bottom of the snow cone is awesome and well worth it. probably the one down fall is you have to tip the machine or tray to drain the melting ice. This machine came with a scoop.
I really enjoy using this product, however, it's a bit heavier than I thought it'd be. Also, there's no real way of gripping the unit when picking it up. I would make it a lot easier to maneuver had there been some form of gripping area. Other than that, the product is great and worth the price. Don't let the compact size fool you. This unit operates on a commercial level.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as displayed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accruate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product works perfectly fine and is easy to operate
This is my 2nd machine to own. Great quality, also has a great warranty. Exceptional customer service. First machine I bought, the switch broke, called the manufacturer and they told me it was under warranty for 3 years. They sent me out a new switch, also new cutting blades and a new circuit breaker. I couldn't believe it. I'll never buy anything else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality