I'm a little disappointed in this tree. It looks much fuller on the site. The leaves are a pretty shade of green, but it's just not full enough. Plus, when the tree arrived, I noticed that the very top leaf was broken, so it just dangles there. I have found a way to disguise it, so I guess I will go ahead and keep the tree. Also, it is def. not 7feet tall! It still looks ok, just not great like I had hoped.
Not one of my better purchases, will absolutely not stand up on it's own, keeps falling over. It has a weighted base that is not manufactured right, does the opposite of what it's suppose to do by making it unbalanced. Don't buy, it won't stand up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not so great, my tree base is not working to keep it steady, falls over constantly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? with the exception it doesn't stand up, okay
more than 50 friends asked me where i bought the plant, i would recommend this product to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The tree I received looks just like you see in the picture. Now, it did take some time to mold and bend the limbs to make it look this way, but it will look like the picture if you want it to. I was looking for something that would let in some light through the leaves and this was perfect. I do agree with the other reviews, it is NOT 7ft tall. However, you will probably want to buy a nice larger pot to put this in. Inside the pot you can put rocks or a brick to set the plant on top of and make the plant higher. I then covered the rocks with fake moss. I think it looks really nice and tall. It is the perfect accent in the corner of our family room. If you like the look of this tree, I would get it. The quality in my opinion is fair for the price (good - not excellent - but pretty good).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Green color is pretty accurate to what you see online. No suprises
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the quality of the tree was fair for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate - minus the height
This palm has a nice shape and was quite full enough to fill a large corner in our master bedroom. I placed it in a decorative container and "dressed" the top of the pot with dryed moss. My husband says I should have ordered two.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice green color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This item looked as good as the photo on the website.
the base is too small but who would use that ugly base if it was 4x bigger? So you buy a different base of taste that matches the area of it's placement. I used to fill a large open space in a fair size living room and it worked perfect. It does have room for improvement in that it is less full in-person. the photo appears to have more branches and leaves. However I am starting to think this is the norm as I read other reviews on this plant and similar. I guess most people are just not professionally skilled fake tree posers :) I would buy again for the coupon price but if money was less of a concern then I would look for higher quality.
I thought it would be a little fuller - I bought this to cover or bring life to an empty corner but it didn't do the trick. I teamed it up with another tree and it works. I have an 8 foot ceiling - I wish it could have been 8 feet because this one seems smaller than the 7 advertised.
This plant is HUGE. I replaced the plastic pot it was in with a lovely pot and placed it on a couple of bricks inside of the pot for additional height and added mulch on top. It looks fantastic. It is in a dark corner of my living room without much light and it is amazing what it adds to the room. This was a good buy!
First this is not a 7' palm tree. The fron leaves were bent and scruched up, maybe they could be ironed? Half of the branches were turned inside out and would not stay the right direction. Several of the frons were upside down and there is no way to make them stay upright. The frons only go into the branches with a about a 2" stick which in most cases you can see. I spent about an hour trying to make it look right but there was no way. These should go straight in the garbage unless they re-design them. I believe this is the first return I have made to Overstocked. I am use to quality from them.