Panasonic Microwaves (I've had them for over 30 years) have been wonderful. Since I do cook in my microwave, I need the largest size possible with high wattage. Unfortunately, I did not take into account the interior dimensions and therefore returned this item. Overstock.com made the return process very easy. Although I did not keep this particular model, I would recommend Panasonic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Panasonic Microwaves are awesome.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I had not had a Panasonic Inverter microwave for a few years so when my previous one expired, I was anxious to reclaim the brand. The product is as good as I remember and is easy to program. The fact that a light does't go on when I open the door doesn't bother me as I am usually in a lit room when I use it. If you need a good microwave, the Inverter should work for you.
I bought this microwave as a replacement for my elderly aunt. Hers didn't work anymore, and she was really wanting one with a larger keypad for her vision problem. She also wanted one specifically for the baked potato and popcorn buttons. This filled the need beautifully! She loves it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked just as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Everything listed was in order
This is a very high wattage microwave so it cooks/warms food quickly. It takes some to get used to it. The features are great including the warm button. I've used the sensor cook feature couple of times but it overcooked the food. There are ways to adjust this that I'll have to play with. Unit looks nice and takes up less space than our old one but holds a larger plate.
This is a great looking microwave and easy to use. It is large enough to use a variety of containers in and is quiet. I like it better than the smaller microwaves we have had at work. The controls are not complicated, and the sensor reheat works really well.
Have had this product for about a month. Love the performance BUT the door opening keypad is already looking bubbly and as if it had come in contact with something other than fingers. I have only used the microwave to melt butter for cookies and heating food. I am the only person using it and definitely have not abused it or even tried to clean the button as there has been no need. It is really looking worn without hardly any use.
When my old microwave/cereal storage cabinet quit working, I frantically tried to replace it immediately from the limited supply in my small hometown. It took only one day to realize I had to look on the internet or drive an hour to replace it. I have made many purchases from Overstock before and have been extremely satisfied. This microwave purchase was no different: excellent price, precise description on the website, and prompt delivery. It fits perfectly, works as it should, and is easy to program. One problem: no light when the door is open. Maybe not a problem, just an inconvenience I was accustomed to with the previous microwave.
brought this Panasonic microwave oven 2 weeks ago and cant say enough about it very easy to use. best microwave Ive ever owed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Good reliable product. Trusted name brand. Sturdy outside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've trusted Panasonic for years and this hasn't dissapointed me
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description