I am very pleased with the microwave so far. Cooks food evenly. Love the sensor reheat! The melt butter mode is also very handy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems very well built.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I loved this Microwave Oven. It was used frequently in my home for about two years and then it died! After doing some research, I found that this was common. I was so dissapointed, and contacted Panasonic in New Jersey directly to see what could be done. They were not helpful. The cost to repair was more then the cost of a new oven. I recommend you google this machine for reviews and you will find that my statements are accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Below Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Food turns out perfect. Right on reheat sensor. Easy to use. Attractive look. Door opens and shuts quietly. Pleasant attention sounds when food is ready. Price on Overstock, big savings over others who sell same. WE RECOMMEND IT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cabinet is quality, working is tops!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as written
Never had a microwave like this one. So used to entering numbers to use a microwave, with this device I stood in front of it dumbfounded realizing I had to read the instruction book to get started. The bells and whistles featured meant nothing to me but how the food and drink heat and come out does; which has been excellent. Example, potatoes, I choose sensor cook and start and let the machine do its job. I find all items are heated evenly with no hot areas and cold areas. Evenly heated items are the most impressive with not wondering how long to set the time for a close second. Sensor cook and this inverter technology rocks my kitchen world. The cosmetic portion I have been impressed with is how solid the door closes, the unit does not slide around on the surface it sets. After a month of use I have found no downside to this unit.
I searched high and low to find a microwave to fit my visual requirements as well as space requirements. I specifically chose this one for the blue display as that matches our oven which it is right next to. We've had it for almost 2 years now. Works great and looks fabulous too :)
We've had Panasonic Microwaves for a very long time...and used alot. First one lasted almost 20 years, 2nd one 9 years and now we have this new one. Love it and hope it will be good to us!! I would not hesitate in purchasing one. Only little issue, shows fingerprints on the door easily. I'm always sponging it... I've used several settings and they work like a charm!!! Very happy so far, it's only 3 wks. old.