Love the look of this rug on the screen porch. It adds a very summery, tropical look. So far I have only swept the rug with a broom to get off small debris and that works very well for upkeep. I assume it would also vacuum well if needed. It is quite comfy on bare feet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors in the rug match the picture exactly, although the term "emerald" in the description doesn't really fit. The green is more in a sage tone..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Picture was very accurate.
Love the rug! The color was perfect and looks great in my Key West inspired guest room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality for the price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
nice looking merchandise but cannot use outside as planned since the purpose was to eliminate the slipping when wet possibility on my tiled front porch (not covered). The 2nd one should be OK with a pad underneath to keep in place. would recommend for indoor use
I ordered the "emerald" hoping for the somewhat bright green with an oatmeal colored background like it appeared on both my home and work computers. Instead it was a tan colored background with dull olive toned green. It looked dull and lifeless. I really liked the pattern and if it was more vibrant it would have been an excellent choice for my bonus room off the garage entry. The price was good. A little more than I've seen some indooor/ outdoor in big box stores, but not as much as if I ordered a similar quality from a flooring store or interior designer. It did have a significant odor like gasoline. I assume was from the syntetic fiber (polypropylene) that makes it cleanable. Spraying Fabreze in that room on did seem to help it but I kept the door to that room closed while I was deciding if I would keep it. Since the others seem to have a similar looking colored background I would assume that their true colors would be darker and more tan also.
I have purchased several outdoor rugs for my porch, and all of them fade or fall apart very quickly. This one seems much sturdier and I really like the pattern. Looks great outside, has held up nicely to the frequent downpours we've had lately.