My fiancee wanted a low profile bed, and I wanted a sleigh style bed with the arched and cushioned back...this provided everything we were looking for! Great price, looks great, and seems very high quality. Fast delivery and easy assembly, so overall would recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched up exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems very high on first few weeks of use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description matched up
Beautiful piece of furniture - met my expectations and then some!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, quality item
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
What can I say, never thought that I'd be saying this but here I am....great purchase....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXELLENT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT FOR RHE PRICE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? PERFECT
Awesome piece of furniture! Just perfect and even more beautiful in person! Quality construction!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I purchased this bed in February, but due to the renovation in my house only started using it in May. As of beginning of July it had become impossible and dangerous to sleep on. The major problem is a poor structural design leaving the bed almost without support. First, assembling the bed, I encounter an issue with attaching the frame to the headboard. There is not enough room for even a small screw driver to tighten up the screws. The screw-driver just doesn't have space for a full turn. This will leave the headboard somewhat loose. Second, the headboard should lean against the wall to be supported to prevent detaching from the frame. However, the bed is not stable and moves. This wrecked my newly painted wall behind the bed. But the major problem is the frame support for the mattress. I would describe it as nonexistent. The support comes from three beams, one near the headboard, one in the middle and one at the footboard area (there is no footboard). The three beams are supported by the legs screwed to the beams in the center. The two end beans are somewhat stable as they receive no pressure. All pressure goes to the middle beam and its supporting leg. The leg broke almost immediately. The screw came off and ripped off the wood inside. An effort to put more screws in the leg brought no results as they all broke. Without the supporting leg, the middle beam (very flimsy and thin btw), takes all the pressure from the mattress, the bed users, and their movements. Right now, the bed is even dangerous to sleep on as it's very squeaky, shaky and bouncy. My 15-pound pug walking on the bed makes it sound as if there were two 300-pound people trying to sleep on it. Btw, I weigh 110 pounds, my boyfriend 160. I called Overstock to resolve the issue a week ago - no resolution. They told me that I exceeded 30 days to claim defects (how would i have known if I didn't use the bed for a few months???) and directed me to the manufacturer. I declined the offer as I figured that the issue would never be resolved by the manufacturer in a way other than trying to fix the bed (not fixable due to the defective design) or offer a replacement, which naturally I would not want. Finally, Overstock after having reviewed my pictures and videos confirming the defects offered *** store credit for the *** bed, and I would have to take care of disposal. I do not believe that I would ever buy furniture on this site again.