I order a lot from Overstock.com but this ottoman was a little of a disappointment. First of all the fabric color is not the purple look you see in the picture. It is a deep grayish-mauve color that has just a small amount of purple hue in it. When you look at it you don't see the purple. However, when you place it near something with some purple, like pillows on a couch, then it seems to work and blend in pretty well. Secondly the legs are kind of cheesy looking. Their shape is fine, but the grain of the wood and stain appear too fabricated. The good things about this ottoman are that the fabric is tight and looks like Linen and the tufted part is well stitched. I have kept this ottoman because it is very comfortable to rest your feet on and it's just the perfect weight if you need to move it around a bit. It does look nice, but I can not give it more than an average rating because of the color of the fabric and the wood grain of the legs.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Very pretty ottoman. However, the color is much darker than the picture. The ottoman is almost a dark purple color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The ottoman was much darker than pictured, almost a purple color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes