This is a very nice, oversized hammock that will fit virtually ANY vehicle. It is durable and quite thick; will protect cloth/leather seat covers. In fact, it doesn't have to be used for a pet. The only thing that would be nicer is if there were cut-outs (holes) in the "middle" of the hammock so that seat belts could fit through; it completely covers the top, sides and bottom of the back bench seat as well as the back sides of the front seats, but there is no room to put seat belts through, so if you had passengers riding along with your pet, they would not be able to be securely fastened inside the vehicle; however, if it is just your pet with bedding, toys, etc,, in the back bench seat of the car, it is perfect. The price is a little higher for the product than it should be, but overall, I am quite impressed.
The quality is good, fits great in a Toyota Camry, the plastic mini clips are extremely cheap. if you pull on the strap to tighten it, they snap in half. Overstock is awesome about replacement/repairs, it was just disappointing to have something break when you are following all the rules and installing a new item.
This item was long enough, but not wide enough. It was also made out of PVC and gave off an odor. It did come in an attractive bag. I did return this item because I thought it would be wide enough for a ford truck.....it probably would work for a car.
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer that I am using this in. That said, this cover does fit pretty well. In the pic it looks like it covers the sides of the front seats, but it doesn't. Also, it doesn't fit nearly a neatly as the pic shows. I thought since it was a hammock style it would go to the floor, it almost does. Since it doesn't, it makes it a little difficult for loading up a large dog since it's not flat on the floor. I had to keep going back to the pic to see how to put it in as it came w/out directions. It seems like a no-brainer, but it's not. The elastic strap is interesting and I finally got it on correctly, I think. The coverage on the seat itself doesn't extend far enough over, but is adequate. Not sure how long the zipper will hold as it isn't heavy duty. I do like the fact that it covers so much of the passenger seats and back of the front as I have a major slobbering pup. As someone else mentioned, it doesn't have seat belt openings. All in all it's a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This has been a great product for us! It was easy to install and the only drawback I have found is the elastic straps on the sides--I have yet to figure out exactly how those are supposed to attach to secure the cover. We had friends ride in our car this weekend, and it was extremely easy to detach the straps, fold up the cover and stow it in the trunk. LIkewise, it was just as easy to re-install the next day. Highly recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was true to product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, the quality of this seems excellent. I have two big dogs and it is holding up well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description on the site was very accurate.
The quality was good I guess. I have a 9 month old lab that will stop at nothing when it comes to chewing. He unzipped the zipper and then chewed it right off of the material in about 5 seconds, so now we just use the cover to keep the hair off of the back of the back seat. oh well. If you have a normal dog.lol.. this is a nice product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It fit the truck the way it was supposed to, but my dog, tore the zipper up on the first trip
Love the product, would recommend to a friend. Loved the speedy delivery.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I have a lab and he sheds constantly and I have black upholstery. This keeps it nice and clean. I like the fact that it is like a hammock to prevent hair from coming into the front. However, you need to clean it after your dog uses it because the hair will migrate to the floor board
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I've put this in the back seat of my 2011 Mazda3 hatchback. It works pretty good to protect the seats from dog hair, but it does slip on the sides. I do like that it hangs down and protects the floor and the backs of the front seats as well. Compared to most other products on the market, this is definitely the best in terms of cost, quality, and function.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good - durable material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I had ordered another pet seat cover from Overstock and wanted to order that one again-it wasn't on line any longer.I chose this one and it also is a very good cover.I did expect it to be heavier material but it is working well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? so far so good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes