Great look for small amount of money. It is not a plush rug, but it is still plenty comfortable. It has the same look as over dyed rugs at ABC Home, but a price I can afford. It came nicely wrapped and it looks exactly like the photo. I've had it for about a month and had held up perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good for the price. The rug is woven to look over dyed so do not expect a real over dyes rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This rug is perfect for what I needed - I wasn't sure how my cat would react to carpet, so I didn't want to spend a fortune. The reviews that say this rug looks cheap and/or pixelated vs. a true overdyed rug - well, yes, but it's also 1/10th of the price. I think it looks great in my living room and really helps tie together eclectic furniture styles. The faded/uneven style of the pattern completely hides any spots where my cat sharpens her claws or makes other pet-related messes. It's soft enough for bare feet, and doesn't shed.
I have other Polypropylene rugs at home, and this one is just low-end. The rug seems much thinner (pile-wise) than I expected. The faded/over-dyed oriental style was what I was looking for - so it has the right look, but the quality is below average. Though I will say, the fading is much more forced than natural looking - its very grainy and pixelated. We use this rug in our office, with a rolling office chair on top - and the rug is constantly pilling where the chair rolls. It's a nice looking rug, but its not practical for heavy use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just about the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was less than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Way shorter than described (0.43 pile)
This rug was made to look like an old used rug.. which is what I wanted. It's not perfect because it looks new and pixilated.. but I am enjoying it very much. it's not heavy.. slides around a little bit. not the softest but soft enough so that it doesn't hurt to walk on it barefooted. my cat loves it.
My husband and i just had our first home built and we have an open floor plan in our home so I'm very conscious of having the colors blend. our dining room is grey and our formal living room is a color from porters paints called twilight stroll. it's in the teal family but saying teal doesn't really do the color justice. i have been looking at this SAME RUG for over a year at Haverty's and i was going to buy it there because i KNEW what i was getting. But it was more than i wanted to spend for a rug. this is the first thing that I've ever purchased on overstock. I'm a firm believer of seeing things in person before i get them and some of the reviews I've seen for the rug made me hesitant. I'm SO GLAD i trusted the good reviews. the color is rich and the blue in the rug really pulls the color from the walls down to the floor. the rug is soft and just GORGEOUS!! I saved a TON of money and when they delivered it our sprinklers were on so they put it next to the garage so that it wouldn't get wet and rang the doorbell (SO THOUGHTFUL)! I can honestly say that I'll be shopping here a lot more often.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its great! the rug is soft the color is strong it works in my formal living room PERFECTLY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I ordered this rug for my recently remodeled living room and couldn't be more pleased. The colors are exactly as pictured online including the little spots of blue. As was mentioned in other reviews, the rug itself is low-pile and not particularly soft on the feet, but I still really like the way it looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
I was torn between both the gray and teal rugs in this style. The gray one became available at an unbeatable value so I ordered it. After an awesome customer service experience I recieved the rug a day earlier than expected and the color is a perfect match. There are several gray shades and a hint of the everso beautiful teal. The other reviewers are right about the pixely look...meaning there are spots that look like an old fashioned printer spit out the rug, but that's the nature of the entire rug.. this rug was exactly one I had seen at a highly reputable furniture store at a much higher price. Now I have to decide whether I like the look of two identical rugs side by side b/c I'm ordering another one!
I was very pleased with this purchase. I had recently bought a new sofa and I was looking for a rug that would work with the sofa and throw pillows. I was not disappointed. The colors were perfect and it looks amazing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love it! The picture does not do it justice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased. The quality was good. The colors were perfect. The texture was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
If you are looking for a less expensive version of an overdyed rug, this is the Garden Ridge or Walmart version. I'd look elsewhere for a real overdyed rug. This is machine made and looks more like a door mat than a rug you'd want in a main living area. A nice idea, but poorly executed. If this is what you are looking for, it does appear to be made well enough for that purpose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap knock-off
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This site simply cannor write/depict accurate colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not at all!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair