Most of the civilized world uses some version of a stove-top espresso coffeemaker. This one is easy to use, easy to clean and makes a tasty cup of bold frothy espresso. This is the Ovente 6 cup- but that translates into 6 wee wee thimble cups size. I pour the entire load into a nice giant big cup and a tablespoon of heavy cream and I am in espresso heaven. I have to remember to keep the stove fire on low, so I don't burn out the pot like in past mishaps. I have to get a battery to use the milk frother that came with, but value-wise this stove top machine is a great deal.
After the 1st use of this product, the bottom of the pot "bubbled" from the heat. It had to be very poor metal for it to pop. Now the pot won't stay flat on the stove top and it bounces around. This makes for hot espresso spilling and causes danger for those close to the stove. This is the only stove top espresso make that did this, I've owned close to 10 of them. I will never purchase this brand again. I want my money back!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it matched well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was ok
My wife wanted this to make Cuban coffee and she loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes