I am on the third one of these... I never had any problems with it, but the housekeeper broke one the first time she cleaned it and g'daughter broke one... it is a little thin on the glass part, so you have to use reasonable care cleaning it... Other than that, it makes a wonderful cup of coffee... but it will certainly spoil you for coffee out of the home... I get so used to this one, coffee in restaurants don't taste good!! doesn't have that perfect combination I can achieve at home!! I would recommend this product to others.. :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is pretty, the outside part is steel and very well made... the inside is, of course, glass.. it is a little thin, must be careful cleaning it, breaks rather easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Made coffee well enough but glass broke within fisrt week while cleaing. The glass broke in my hand from simply tapping it with the heel of my hand to remove wet coffee grinds. This was deffinately a sign of poor quality to me. Also the base is stainless steel but it is thin flimsy and as cheap as the glass. Do your self a favor and spend the money on a different coffe press...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine