I ordered 2 of these chairs for additional seating over the holidays. They were fairly easy to assemble with two people (myself and my husband put both of them together in less than an hour). As noted in other reviews, the chairs upholstery is not a fern green color but definitely taupe - which I prefer anyway. The fabric is good quality and the taupe color is a great neutral, and will work with most color schemes. The wood is a dark brown but you can see the wood grain through stain which gives chair a nice look. The chair is comfortable enough for extra seating for entertaining and dining (i.e. will use chair as occasional chair - not for naps!). The chair is solid construction and a great value. They look like they would be at least twice the price.
We bought 4 to be waiting room chairs based on the picture and reveiws from other people. We were not dissapointed. They are very sturdy and attractive. Our patients can use the arms to stand up and that is a big plus since we deal with many elderly. They are also large enough to accomodate most individuals comfortably.
These chairs come in a box. At first I was daunted - but really after only a few minutes of reading the instructions it became alot easier. Took me 10 minutes to put together one chair. We like them very much. I put them in my office.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Nice Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Extra sitting in husband's man cave, like that its oversized, color great, very attractive!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice, just what expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? most accurate
Functional and is superficially attractive. Fairly easy to assemble. Not particularly well made. The wood is low quality and has multiple dings that were simply stained and varnished over. The bottom of the seat is supported only by a frame, thus it is hollow. It will be sufficient as long as those seated are of average weight. It's serving its purpose and I'm not sufficiently motivated to take it apart to send it back. However, knowing what I now know, I would not have purchased it. Spend a bit more and buy something of higher quality.
We have downsized and needed smaller accent chairs to fit the size of our den and also would be easy to move around, and would not be extremely costly. I visited many furniture stores and could not find anything that would work for us as everything was too large for our space and too costly. These chairs work great and were so easy to put together. We ordered 2 and my husband had them assembled in less than an hour.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more brown than green, which is what I wanted and expected, after reading other reviews.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Easy assembly. Though, I had to wait several weeks for the items (bought 2) to be available, when I finally was able to order, it took a little over a week for their delivery. I placed a colorful pillow on each chair so that they catch the eye when entering the room. As I am in the midst of redecorating, it will be a while before I find out their true functionality. They are comfortable, however, not a "curl up" chair.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? I had hoped for a more orange pattern
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes, except for the very muted color
I ordered 4 of these chairs for an office receptiona area I needed to decorate quickly and on a budget. They were here in 4 days and very easy to assemble. The wood is a pretty dark color that does not have a red hue to it. The fabric is more tan than green. The chenille comes in a little crushed, but I used the steamer and it solved that issue. One of the chairs had a chunk out of the side, but since I was in a hurry, I kept it and put some stain over that spot and you don't even notice it. They are not comfortable chairs. Seat and back are both pretty hard, but very good for chairs that won't be meant for long term seating.
THE LOOK OF IT IS GREAT BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE IS IT I PAID MANTANCE MAN TO ASSEMBLE IT IT WAS USEABLE FOR 2WKS AND THEN SHAKEY UNSAFE I PAID AGAIN TO REPAIR IT PS STILL SHAKEY AND NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE TO SIT IN VERY DIFFICULT TO PUT TOGETHER. I WILL NEVER BY ANYTHING THAT ASSEMBLE REQUIRED