When this package arrived my knee jerk reaction was to return it without even opening the box. The package was just too small to hold the planters that I ordered. When I found out that the cost of return shipping would be roughly $26.00 I decided to at least open the package to see what the planters looked like. To my surprise, I unpackaged a set of four beautiful planters that were neatly packed one within the other. They are very nice. I learned that more thought goes into packing the items that Overstock sells than I am able to imagine. My take away is that one should open all boxes before evaluating the contents on the box. It is my opinion that these planters are a nice value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is identical. I would describe the color as a well seasoned hardwood appearance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. After visual inspection the quality appears to be adequate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? After opening package I was satisfied that product was as described. I was disappointed before I opened the package but I discovered the items were merely very efficiently packaged.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Although the planters were nice they are EXTREMELY small. They should have given more then just one measurement for the planters (measurement of all four) or at least pictured it with something else in the picture to judge the size of the planters. This way it isn't misleading to how small they are. Like the other reviewer said I would ship it back but not at that shipping cost.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No