I would recommend only if you have a large space or vanity to put this on. It certainly is much larger than it looks in the picture. If you have a small bathroom, I would not use it. It looks nice but it is simply huge...too big for the space we were using it.
The picture is very misleading. It looks like it has a low profile when it actually has a base that doesn't show in the picture (probably recessed). It sits way too tall to be put on a 36" tall vanity cabinet. Also the back is unfinished and open and will reflect plumbing pipes in the mirror. It's huge 24" wide. I had to return it. Do a search on oval white vessel sinks and it will show more accurate pictures of what it really looks like.
As many other people stated, this sink is fairly large. Be sure that you are very tall if you are putting this on a modern vanity (unless you plan on partially sinking it in to the top). Luckily, even though it will not work out for us in the bath we originally planned it for, we will be able to use it in another bathroom (once we find a lower vanity for it!).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be of good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was pretty good
This is a beautiful sink! I was surprised by how much I loved this sink and it looks like it is very good quality. Unfortunately I didn't look at the measurements and it is to large so I have to return but I would recommend this vessel sink to anyone!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
The bottom of the sink is not flat. It does not have sharp lines for it to meet the counter top tight. I had to use a lot of caulk to fill the gap. It is hard to see the caulk because it is so deep under the bowl, but it is not a good design. If you look at the picture the area I am refering to is the black shadow under the sink at the counter top. The finish on the sink is slightly pitted. It is not "Kohler" quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good