Truly an incredible shopping experience from start to finish. Any prospective purchaser of this product should note the following: 1. The product was exactly as described and shown on the site. 2. The product arrived within 48 hours (days before the expected delivery date). 3. The product was 90% OFF retail pricing. (Hammered nickel sinks can run up to $4,000+). 4. The product was packed in immaculate fashion. Boxed. Styrofoam casing. Cloth wrapped. Plastic Wrapped. AMAZING!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Impeccibale condition and packed with great care.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? EXACT
I ordered two of these sinks for my bathroom that I was remodeling and they matched perfectly with the facet I ordered. I love these sinks and would highly recommend them. The only problem is that i still haven't figured out what to clean them with without ruining them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly
My package arrived impossibly quickly. Less than 48 hrs after ordering. Doubled boxed and well packed. Sink itself was in it's own soft polishing-cloth fabric drawstring bag. A nice scratch guard, and a great marketing idea. It made the sink feel very special, something like a piece of fine silver! Anyway, everything arrived in perfect condition, no scratches, dings etc. This sink will replace the under-mount black porcelain sink in our brand new bathroom vanity that was cracked beyond repair when my 9 year old son; a heavy glass container, and gravity, all convened for a moment, the result being a heartbreak for Mom and Dad. (I calmly tell myself; hey, kids are kids, accidents happen right?; Son, just don't get me started...) I have not mounted my unbreakable, and minor dent disguising (I thought I was pretty clever with the dent idea! ) replacement. The biggest hurdle in finding a replacement has been finding a match for the original sink's dimensions. Of course the vanity top has an existing cut out for the original sink, and it turns out those dimensions are a little unusual. This sink is a very good match. Also, with the choice of under-mount, or self-rimming installation, I have options. I was concerned also whether a metal sink would be very heavy, so if under-mounted, would therefore be difficult for me to install; ( most likely alone - I tend to fly solo - I can mess things up just fine by myself, thanks. ) This sink is surprisingly light, so I expect no problems. Finally, price! No-one, and I mean no-one, period, sells this sink for at least double the O. com price. Many vendors are listing it well over $$$$. I saw this listing, was giving it some thought, and the number of sinks in stock at this website dropped to 1 left, overnight! I nearly blew it! "Click, click" just in time! Overstock. com doesn't need my sales pitch for this sink; it will simply sell itself. Thanks for reading my post! GW
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described. Very shiny polish. The inevitable patina will only improve it's appearance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality, as described.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent.