I bought two of these mirrors for my newly remodeled bathroom. They look very nice and are made of good, solid material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
There were two issues with this mirror. First, there is a dark smudgy area on the rim of the mirror. It appears the silvering was not applied or applied too lightly. I was able to minimize it by hanging it so that the dark spot is at the bottom. Second, the hardware to hang it is inadequate for the weight of the mirror - we had to use our own wall anchors which were more heavy duty. On the whole, it is very nice looking and since I am using it in a basement bathroom, it was ok for down there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Coloring was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was sub standard
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
I am very pleased with my purchase. It is the perfect size for my bathroom and serves the purpose I intended it for. Because I had a large wall in the bathroom with nothing on it, I wanted a mirror that would enable me to use the mirror over the sink in more angles than before. It worlked perfectly. I recommend this mirror to anyone looking for a high quality mirror.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture of the mirror and the actual mirror are just as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mirror is of superior quality and came with hardware attached to the back that made it easy to hang in an oblong way which I preferred. It also had hardware enabling you to hang it lengthwise as well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the mirror was an accurate representation of the mirror itself.
The mirror is simple and beautiful, they look say better than the picture online does.The price was right. They were easy to put up, we just used screws right into studs. Shipping was fast and mirrors were packaged well. The only thing we did was put pads behind the mirror near the bottom and sides as it didn't lay perfectly flat but would tilt a little from side to side, this was fixed with the pads.
This is a very simple mirror - but that is exactly what I wanted. The beveled edge gives it just enough transition at the outside to provide a little detailing and provide clean lines without coming across as gaudy or detracting from the rest of the room. It is perfect for the space for I bought it and would match almost any room or decor. I did buy additional supplies to reinforce the mounting but I don?t think it was really necessary. Great buy.
I wanted a small to medium size oval mirror for a new bathroom that already had a full length oval mirror. I am very happy with this mirror as it has a substantial and sturdy felt backing and it is bevelled as well. It looks excellent on the wall and goes very nicely with the existing larger mirror. I'm very happy with this purchase.
I would NOT recommend this product. This is the first time I am disappointed with an overstock purchase.The mirror arrived with no mounting hardware and had two big holes, the size of a dime, on either sides, where the hooks should have been present. Needless to say the holes look UGLY. I will be returning it.
The price was very reasonable, and the mirror appears to be high quality with no image distortion. The only real complaint I have is the mounting hardware did not seem to be appropriate for that mirror and there were no instructions. I used a 50 lb hook by "OOK" which does not damage the wall. The mirror already has hooks connected to the back of the frame but you need some way to connect it to the wall. Overall I was very happy with the purchase and it fits perfectly above a vanity sink in the guest bath.