We bought this table because it versatile for our deck. When I open the package I started having droughts about the wood. 1 month later and mildew started to grow on it massively. 1 month over the Overstock warranty and now I an calling supplier for this table. They taking phone messages. So fare they did not returned calls. This is a GARBAGE. Not to mention that I had to shave a sliders rails to make it slide. Without it one side would not slide because it was too tight.
Love my table so far! Some damaged areas (chips out of the wood). Seems to be pretty stable and the extension addition seems to be working great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall quality of the product was good, some damaged areas, but not sure if that was d/t shipping or the reason why it is on OVERSTOCK...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great.
Good table. Use a quality glue when assembling the legs, etc, like the waterproof Gorilla Glue, and you'll be ok. Finished my table using teak oil, blasted from a sprayer. Used multiple coats, as it appeared to be 'dry' in many places. Despite my low-profile umbrella stand, it will not fit under the table rungs near the ground. I placed some scrap wood under the rungs and set the umbrella stand on top of it. Rungs won't bow, and base/stand is solid. Decent overall finish, and hardware for sliding the table open/closed is cheap. We use it full size all the time, so I discarded the cheap catches, and added some joining hardware/screws to make it one full size, fixed, table. If you have skinny chairs, they will fit on the long sides between the legs. If not, they will not slide under the table. Good value. Met expectations.
This is a great table for the money. I needed a large table and this fits the bill, easy to put together
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good table for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate