Just got this yesterday ---- so fun and soft! Love that it is double sided. Another great purchase from Overstock ~
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
It's not neon orange as might be suggested by the picture, but a burnt orange, just what I wanted. It "feels" great with its fuzzy cotton tendrils, if that's what you could call them. I don't think I'd worry about staining it, since it's not satin or fabic that can show marks. Funky and up-to-date.
Returned item because picture did not accurately represent what I received
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't care for it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pillow was not what I expected it to be
nice pillows though not soft, they are also heavy which is good for me since they don't slide around on the leather couch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I got two of these pillows because I loved the orange color to add some pop to my living room. It's a shaggy type of fabric that wears well. Great size and fluffiness. This pillow has a zipper and can be washed, although I haven't tried it yet. I will wash it on delicate and hang to dry. Great price for the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly.
I love the first pillow I got. It was just like the photo: rich, dark orange. I bought one to try it out on my furniture and see how it'd work in my home. Since there are so many pillows available these days for less than this, I really thought about it so I wouldn't have buyer's remorse at the cost if I didn't like them later. After seeing the one, I ordered two more. They arrived promptly as all my many, many Overstock orders do, and I put them on the sofa with the first one, then realized they are a much lighter orange color. More like orange sherbet color than a darker, almost rusty-orange. Not just like the photo: these were lighter than in the photo. I could almost describe them as looking like the first one was one of the first in the dye-batch, and the second two looked like they were running out of dye. All the pillows are pretty, they're soft and comfy, though not as soft as grandma's chenille bedspread, in case you get that idea from the name 'chenille,' and if they'd all matched the photo, I'd have been completely happy with the whole transaction. I'm in process of returning the lighter two pillows. I'll get a shipping label. Overstock tells me they'll deduct about 10 dollars from my refund for shipping on these items, and if the return ends up being their fault, they'll give me the shipping back, too. I've only ever had a problem one time before, out of MANY purchases, and they did pay for the return shipping, and I'm expecting that to happen this time, too. I'll update and let you know if I end up paying for a color mistake O.com made, but I don't expect to. So if you're reading this, and no update, all is well! I've always been very happy with the products and every step of every transaction, but I know I depend on the reviews... that's why I'm writing this now instead of waiting till it's all over with. Not sure if I'll try again with two more pillows but, again, will update if I do. Hope this helps you. Please check if it does, so I'll know.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great, and Poorly. Two orders. One matched, the next order of two pillows didn't. Were a lighter orange.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was pretty accurate.