I am so happy with these knives. I couldn't watt to get the set and try them out. They are very precise knives. The wooden block is very trim looking and does not take up a lot of space on my counter. I look forward to enjoying these knives for a long time. The price was great too!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Oneida has always been a great product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was very exact
I am not an expert on chef's knives, and didn't want to spend a huge amount of money for products I may have possibly disliked. I find that this set is very good for the price I paid. The knives are easy to hold, and the patterned grips make the metal easy to grip. The handles seem a bit dull due to the patterning, but they haven't been a problem to clean. I have used the Santoku knife more that once because I am most comfortable with it. I haven't tried the chef's knife yet because it is a bit large. The blade is sharp and cuts well. Once I get the hang of it, I should be even more pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. adequate for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 95%