Pulp produced is pretty dry, especially if re-processed, so unit is very efficient. Handles all kinds of fruits, veggies, greens, including carrots, even salad mixes, granny smith apples, etc. Less efficient with cucumbers, but we've learned to reprocess them to get optimal juice. I'm glad the processing is "slow" to preserve nutrients/enzymes. But its not that slow at all... we juice for a family of 3 in about 5-7 minutes. The produce to be juiced has to be cut in right size to fit through the hole... but we've not had any issues with things getting stuck after 3 weeks use. I love the high quality of the juice produced especially from organic produce.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on: both are chrome
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems reasonable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought this masticating juicer for my boyfriend (really hoping I would get to use it as well). We love wheatgrass shots and after doing some research, I found out that a masticating juicer was the way to go. It is also user friendly with other fruits and vegetables. I am looking forward to making juice blends using ginger as well. A regular juicer would not be able to produce the same kind of results. There was little to no foam and the pulp was extracted and strained nicely. Love this product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's definitely chrome and true to the description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Easy to assemble, disassemble and clean.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. If you want a quality masticating juicer, this is the one to have.
I purchased this juicer about three years ago and it still works like the day I purchased it and still looks new. I use it at least 3 times a week to juice kale, celery, green apples, ginger and lemon which is one of my favorites. I often juice my home grown wheat grass that taste sweeter than you can get at any juice bar. I have heard of these things lasting 10 years or more and still running great. It' is quiet and easy to clean. For getting every drop of your organic green vegetables, this is the machine.
I am new to juicing and was looking for a product that was quiet, easy to use and easy to clean. This juicer meets all those requirements. The only semi negative is that everything has to be cut into small pieces because the opening is not as big as I have seen on some. I still love the product!
So far so good. I love that this product extracts so much juice! I used to have a Juiceman Jr. juicer before this one and pulp was always wet but with the Omega 8006 juicer pulp is close to dry! Sometime I hear a little rubbing noise in between veggies, but it clears when I add another piece. Will review further after a few more uses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Love the juicer, easy to use and to clean. I am able to juice quickly in the morning before work. It is not noisy either.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well built,have used it everyday since I received .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I really wish Overstock didn't screw up my order. Took them a week to figure out they didn't have any idea what happened to my order, despite getting a shipping confirmation and tracking number. When I found this out and told them to ship me a new one they were then out of stock. I should have just used Amazon.com from the get go. If only I didn't have an in an in-store credit at overstock I'd be drinking fresh juice right now!