This rug is different than I expected as the photo depicted an almost snake skin appearance, which this rug is not. It is neutral and the pattern is raised. The color is perfect--perhaps a bit lighter than as shown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate, but the pattern is raised and doesn't look like the photo. I expected more of a snake skin, and this is definitely not, but it works well in the a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick, plush, and like good quality wool it sheds.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
at the edges the contrasting circles start out almost white and get progressively more silver grey untill they all become an even color at the center of the rug. it is sort of a spectrum of grey effect. The rug does have a slight odor but not a toxic one. I have sprayed it with Febreece and it is better. I think the outer packaging may be partially to blame since it smelled more strongly and the smelled decreased after I put it in the garbage. But for the smell I'd have given it 5 stars. The free shipping was a huge plus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? slightly different but not a problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thick plush; no shedding so far. looks trendy and high end
I am so overwhelmingly disappointed - AND truly overwhelmed by the scented oils with which the thing is impregnated, I am not even sure I can keep it in my apartment! I am not just being whiney. If you have ever used that orange oil to clean something, it smells like that combined with some cheap lotion. It is truly nauseating, and it makes me wonder what they are trying to cover up with the smell. Returning something this size will be a huge pain in the rump I am sure, but I cannot see keeping it. It completely clashes with the color scheme of my room and my olfactory peace!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT WELL AT ALL
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is soft and seems decently made...but is so perfumed it is making it hard for me to breathe!!! And totally the wrong color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This is unquestionably a taupe to very brownish grey, and not "steel, silver and grey" - it looks totally different to the site.
Good overall rug, love the colors and design. The rug does shed though it is getting better after having it for about a month.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is pretty true to actual rug. I would say rug is lighter then in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really nice and thick cushy rug, but it does shed!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is more wonderful in person. I got nesting tables that had the sides opened so that it would not distract from the rug. This is a high quality rug and it did not smell bad when I opened it. Some reviews commented on the smell. Yes it smell like a new rug-but it was no different than having any other rug or new carpet. I LOVE THIS RUG!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Noticed a previous customer's complaint of an odor. There is an odor to the rug; however, a freshner took care of it. The rug is luxurious deep pile and the color is magnificent. If you are looking for a gorgeous grey wool rug--this is it!
I got this rug and I must tell you it is even nicer than I thought it would be. It looks awesome in my den. I like this so much I ordered the 2'3" x 8" to use as a runner with it. I could not be happier with my purchase. I had a rug in that room that I got from JC Penny's and you can't even compare the JC Penny's rug to this one and I paid far more for the JC Penny's rug 8 years ago. Thank you so much.
I was so happy when i opened up my rug,very rich looking and looks so nice on the floor.very good pick,i would buy a rug again
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? did not,so pretty when you see it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made.love this rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty much true
Like the rug, the ombre effect isn't as obvious in person. Would rate it a 5, however there is a blank space on the side where it appears a "stone is missing. Everyone who has seen it has made a comment about it, and it drives me nuts. It's on the side, so no covering it up. Aside from that, I really like it. Maybe after a while it won't seem to stand out so much, but right now, that space immediately draws my eye...
Love it, Love it!! Beautiful rug and very pleased with the quality. Very little shedding and does not show dog hair! The pebbles start out ivory and go to a dark grey in the middle with a mid grey background. Looks great with our new dark grey leather sectional and red accent chair and espresso furniture. It adds a contemporary style without overtaking the room. I was afraid it might be hard to vacuum with the cut pile but not a problem. Has a very soft feel, thick pile and the edges are nicely finished. If you are looking for a classy, expensive rug but do not want to pay a high price, this rug is for you. Thanks overstock, you did it again!
I was highly disappointed with this rug. Upon review of it online, it appeared to be the perfect rug for me and precisely what I was seeking - wrong! It appears to be a metallic gray or silver with a nice sheen; however once received, there was no metallic look nor any silvery sheen. There is more taupe and creme than gray and silver. And, I was shocked at how much wool fibers came up after the first vacuuming. Actually, it will not stop shedding. DO NOT buy this rug or you will fall into the disappointed category - trust me- no matter how much you thin k you like the stock photos.
If your are looking for a textured neutral rug, this is it. it arrived about 3 days after it was ordered. Absolutely no complaints The color is the perfect foundation for almost any decor. The graded shades of grey is simply beautiful. It is wool and it does shed, so prepare for that. Due to a recent move I am starting with a blank slate and the color accommodates the green accents and blue.. Sure it will go great with purple, yellow and blue for starters. I am someone who can detect that a room was painted 2 days ago and did not notice any scents from the rug. So maybe it is the packaging. Anyway, i sure do like my rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, but in reality lighter than the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, cushy, looks and feels great. It does shed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very close