Decent appearance, decent material, easy to put together--even without any instructions enclosed--but I had to give it a bit of forethought before jumping in and attaching the pieces together. Dark brown finish--almost cappuccino--and so it goes with the rest of my cappuccino furniture well. Sturdy and secure. The legs are level and designed well. You can spin the top part (the part with the actual hooks for hanging) around to fit your need so you won't have to lift the whole stand up just to rotate it. Just buy it if the wood finish fits with your color scheme and I promise you'll be happy.
Very easy to assemble - less than 5 minutes! This is a nice item but would do think that heavier coats may present a stability problem because of the weight, etc. The pegs are rather short. For lighter items this coat rack is really very functional. Also it's rather attractive and would probably fit into a number of different decors.
Perfect for what I needed at a great price. Came in a short box and I was sure it wouldn't meet my expectations but it went right together and works great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Connections feel a bit loose on the pegs that I put clothes on. This solved the where to throw clothes I don't want to put away. Instead of a tossing them on the vertical surface like a chair I had in a corner of my bedroom, it frees up space and moves the clutter to a vertical position which looks better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. what I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true