Is this iron 220 volts for use in Europe ?
Does a good job of ironing. Water level is visible unlike other models made from blue plastic....
Oliso TG-1600 Smart Iron
- Make laundry and sewing projects easier with an Oliso smart iron
- Iron provides digital controls at your fingertips: LED indicator, fabric selector and steam and spray controls
- Pressing iron has triple play xtremesteam: Continuous, horizontal and vertical blast
- Easy filling side-load tank with built-in funnel generously holds 12.7 ounces and is tap-water friendly
- Patented iTouch technology digitally activates patented scorch guards with just a touch
- Oliso TG-1600 Smart Iron has been bench-tested by professional quilters, seamstresses and sewing enthusiasts
- Digital sensors recognize the touch of your hand and instantly lowers to fabric
- Let go and the iron automatically rises above the fabric, eliminating the risk of accidental burns or the iron toppling over
- Efficiency of movement reduces ironing time by 30-percent, with no strain on wrists or elbows
- One Pass® pressing provides deep penetrating heat to press through multiple layers at once
- Dual-ply stainless steel soleplate with bead blast chromium finish has durability, scratch- resistance properties and easy-to-clean surface
- Soleplate has full-length rolled edge finish for reduced fabric abrasion, snag-free detailing and unparalleled gliding over textiles
- ProPress soleplate has a super-flat core pressing plate for quilters and sewing professionals
- Pointed slim pro detailer sculptured tip gets into tighter spaces with 2 full inches for easy maneuvering
- 1800 watts for optimized heat and steam
- Extra-long 12-foot cord with 360-degree pivot
- Pro-level extended safety quad-auto shut-off
- Iron automatically shuts off in 30 seconds if knocked over
- Iron automatically shuts off in 3 minutes if left horizontal with iTouch over-ridden
- Iron automatically shuts off in 30 minutes if not lifted or if left on heel
- Available in a yellow/white color option
|Material||Plastic Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Materials||METAL, PLASTIC, ELECTRONIC|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
Does a good job of ironing. Water level is visible unlike other models made from blue plastic.Read More
I bought this iron for my sister for last year's Christmas. She loves it and believes it has made a difference in her cornering techniques in her purse making business.Read More
It takes time getting used to leaving the iron flat on the board instead of tilting it up. However, I like this iron and really like leaving it flat when I'm done ironing. I'm a quilter, so I use the iron a lot. I did notice that some rusty stuff came out of the bottom of the iron. I cleaned the bottom with an iron cleaner pad as well as a magic eraser. Both worked OK. I think I should be draining the water out of the iron after each use. Be sure to do that for best results.Read More
I finally used it this weekend when making my quilt and not having to do the ardenous task of placing the iron in an upward position each time was such a convienience!!! In addition if you are a quilter it does put strain on the hands and wrist to keep putting the iron in an upward and downward position esp when peicing small blocks. I don't kow if it's menitioned in the product description but you do have the choice of not havig the "feet" go down when the iron is placed in a horizontal position. I rated the overall value as good because I never purchased an iron this expensive; however, rest assure it is an excellent iron and I would purchase again!!!!!Read More
I love this iron. I am a quilter and it works great. I am kind of a iron snob and this one is by far my favorite. The price at Overstock is the best anywhere especially with their coupons.Read More
I am using this iron for quilting and I don't use steam for that purpose, so I cannot speak as to the steam capabilities of the iron. I don't think it gets quite as hot on the cotton setting as my old Rowenta did. The automatic lift feature is nice, but I did speak to a lady who said that hers stopped working, so I'm going to make sure to keep all of my paperwork. The 30 minute time period before the auto shut-off is also really nice for when I'm working on quilting.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello dactylion, this iron is 1600-1800 watts and 120-125 AC volts. Thank you for shopping with us! Terri D.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Steam Iron for Sewing Projects
Best Steam Iron for Sewing Projects from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about steam irons and advice about our many brand-name products.
Different Uses for Steam Irons
Different Uses for Steam Irons from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about different uses for steam irons and advice about our many brand-name products.
Steam Irons Explained
Steam Irons Explained from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about steam irons and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 10 Laundry Tips
Laundry Tips from Overstock.com. These top tips will help make the chore of doing laundry easier.
Laundry Room Buying Guide
Laundry Room Buying Guide from Overstock.com. This buying guide includes the information you need to evaluate your options and choose the laundry tools that will help make this chore hassle-free.
How to Organize Your Laundry Room
How to Organize Your Laundry Room from Overstock.com. Our how-to guides provide customers with information about how to organize your laundry room and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best reasons to buy clearance housewares and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Easy Ways to Make a New Home Cozy
5 Easy Ways to Make a New Home Cozy from Overstock.com. Does your new house feel like a home? Try these easy tricks for making a new place feel cozy.
Top 10 Things Every New Home Needs
Top 10 Things Every New Home Needs from Overstock.com. You don't have to buy everything at once, but you'll want to buy these ten things for your home as soon as you move in.
Top Home Gifts for Christmas
Shop and save on the hottest home decor and furniture of 2014. Overstock.com has the most popular Christmas gifts for the home.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details