I thought the tins would be rustic and feel authentic. Instead, the hammer marks are in straight lines and it definitely looks like aluminum that came out of a machine. The canisters are thin and lightweight, not durable feeling; and the lids don't come anywhere close to sealing. They barely sit on top of the containers. Very disappointed in this product.
They have seals, but they are worthless. The metal is so thin and flimsy that they don't seal. These will not keep the ants out. They are also smaller than they seem. They are not big enough to hold a 5 pound bag of flour in the large one and a 5 pound bag of sugar in the next size down like my previous ones did.
I bought these canisters, because I'm changing my kitchen to Stainless steel look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Rihgt on
Love the new canisters. They look handmade, very polished and add just the right bling to my kitchen. The lids secure to the canisters tightly however the rims are made of plastic so I'm not sure how long they will continue to be tight fitting. I would definitely buy again.
Very, very nice set, I have been looking for months I'm glad I waited for this set
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? much nicer in fact than shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect